1235»

Comments

• Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hiddenalt wrote: »
    at least u know how much of a chicken u r

yeah.... post on ur main or do you still dont know how lil balls you have? xD

im sure i was behind 15 pkers in all of my 3.3k+ kills on HT. im sure i never once 1v1 anyone never once stood outside of west alone. get some new stuff because you are so boring.
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i wanted to try tw on my sin but someone thought my sin too nub and told me to go bak on archer b:cry

I wonder did that.....coughevilclericlazydirectorcough b:chuckle
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Im a chicken and proud of it ty very much and i see u PKing all the time only time u r alone is when u r fighting lvl 70s i hope ur e peen grows nice and big at the sight of that lol

Teee hee to the forums PMs that thought that was me ok back to hiding in a cave lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hiddenalt
    hiddenalt Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Im a chicken and proud of it ty very much and i see u PKing all the time only time u r alone is when u r fighting lvl 70s i hope ur e peen grows nice and big at the sight of that lol

Teee hee to the forums PMs that thought that was me ok back to hiding in a cave lol

Omg once a noob always a noob u fail at trolling as much as u do at PvP b:chuckle

Also PvP kills mean nothing cause u r not feared by anyone with a brain. U can tell when u r pro when u go to a PK grouping and everyone leaves to find another one just cause u showed up so when that happens with u then ill start thinking u arent fail
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Was that second part at me or Kory? Also who the hell r u u r getting me in trouble :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hiddenalt
    hiddenalt Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It was at koraNOOBness god u r thick i swear im glad i left this server since all the good enrage left nothing good happens just noobs being more noobess but w.e all real great players dont have to grow their e peen on the forums they just kill and move on and everyone knows how leet players they r good bye till next week.

P.S HT sucks
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Dude u should try to speak english and speak in sentances that make sense. I honestly think my IQ dropped 30 points readin this thread god i love this place :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear
    Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Dear Mr./Mrs. hiddenalt, dot be a wuss, post on your actual account, especially if your gonna talk big on forums b:bye
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Dear Mr./Mrs hiddenalt....pls dun post on your main :) even if its banned, dun let the haters get ya down

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If ht sucks sucks so much then why are you here?
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It was at koraNOOBness god u r thick i swear im glad i left this server since all the good enrage left nothing good happens just noobs being more noobess but w.e all real great players dont have to grow their e peen on the forums they just kill and move on and everyone knows how leet players they r good bye till next week.

P.S HT sucks

well you suck more !! b:laugh you suck all day long!! b:chuckle

zzzz when will this trend get locked? getting boring
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Oh its stickygreen b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

P.S HT sucks

... is that you inventor? ...

o.o;;;;
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If it is, it would mean he finally got some english lessons...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    na its stickygreen
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    b:thanks oh IS HE? did he go back to school now since holiday is over b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"