PWE do you even feel embarassed?

Options
NightRage - Raging Tide
NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
edited July 2010 in General Discussion
Do you feel even the least bit silly when you're releasing anniversary packs for the 7th or 8th time? Do you feel like idiots when someone discovers an outright stupid bug and makes a thread on it? Do you feel ridiculous when the average PWI player can accurately guess that the next "maintenance" will just be the addition of more boutique items?

If anyone asks me about this game, I always have to tell them "Yeah, it's a bit unbalanced as far as PvP goes. Oh, you like that it's free to play? Well, I must warn you that only people that spend a ton do well. Oh, and all the challenge has been taken out of the game. Oh, and the company that runs the game is a joke. They have the management skills of an ape selling bananas."

Between packs and GMs just flat out ignoring everything, almost every aspect where you, the company, comes in is just a bad joke. Even the most helpful replies are riddled with sarcasm such as "Send a ticket, wait a month."

When you ignore all of the complaints, when you have threads moved and locked, when you mess up, do you feel no shame?
Post edited by NightRage - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I hate agreeing with ppl <.< but fine....
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Theres no doubt this will be locked.. But I completely agree on everythin' here... o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The only GM's of PWE that help with PWI are the techie's b:sad.......

But...I agree with all of this.....WHY....WHY MUST PWE KILL PWI!!!!!?
    Please stop killing the players game and just let the players have fun on it b:cry
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    inb4lock....

yea....I agree with the following too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    y they need to feel embarassed? they r counting their money at this very moment b:laugh whats wrong with counting money? b:surrender no shame = more money, whats wrong with that.

the skin on pwe is so thick.. like 2 bricks put together and get concrete to seal any gap XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    inbe4lock Only playing this for 5 more days till SC2 is out!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    What I really want to say would get me banned, so yea.. I'll just say I agree. I also dont see myself playing this game too much longer, on my own choice.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    They have no shame and yes I also agree with what was said .

inb4lock
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    y they need to feel embarassed?

Because they are destroying the game? Sure.. I enjoy this game to bits, but because of the heavy cash shopping, I aint amused of what they are doing..

Shame on you PWE for spoiling one of the best graphical F2P's out there b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Selphiiie - Heavens Tear
    Selphiiie - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    They have no balls to feel any shame >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Don't quite agree with the GM part as such, as sometimes they're as in the dark as we are.

But, I agree wholeheartedly otherwise.

inb4thelock
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Luckyrose - Harshlands
    Luckyrose - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i dont want to get banned for saying my opinion so i'll just say this..., but yeah. I full on agree. Couldnt have said it truer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You Forsaken :)
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    inb4lock....
    inbe4lock

inb4lock

Seriously people, I've been surfing these forums for four months now and I've heard that phrase any time any amount of criticism is voiced, and yet I've yet to see a single complaint thread locked. There might have been one that got locked after like two days and a bit of trailing off-topic, but ffs the way you all talk it's like you think we're in communist China.

Long story short:
    This community is ungrateful and doesn't realize how good they've got it compared to other F2P MMOs.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Seriously people, I've been surfing these forums for four months now and I've heard that phrase any time any amount of criticism is voiced, and yet I've yet to see a single complaint thread locked. There might have been one that got locked after like two days and a bit of trailing off-topic, but ffs the way you all talk it's like you think we're in communist China.

Long story short:
    This community is ungrateful and doesn't realize how good they've got it compared to other F2P MMOs.

Check the lower depths, you will find all the locked threads to try and hide the dipleasure. That is if they havent been deleted.
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Come to RT :D half our threads are locked ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hmm i bought Half Life 2 for chips (slang for very little money) many a year ago, and they're still updating and "fixing" bugs in that to this day.

and your telling me to respect a company that cant even fix a simple bug when ive spend what 5x + that of what i payed for HL2, on this ****?

wake up some...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xempt - Lost City
    Xempt - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    T'was such a fun game back in the old days.
  • /Gohan - Dreamweaver
    /Gohan - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    but ffs the way you all talk it's like you think we're in communist China.
    The game originated from communist china tho ;O

Oh and /inb4lock
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Don't blame the GMs. They're the most attacked when its not them. They have to represent an entire company, if they like it or not.

Blame it on the investors b:surrender

But agreed with everything said however
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hi hope...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baki_Panda - Heavens Tear
    Baki_Panda - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    In ways I agree and in other ways I don't. Certain things have been taken out that you cannot obtain without the packs. So you would be missing out on parts of the game if they took them away for good.
  • Breathe - Lost City
    Breathe - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I agree. This game has only become more and more unappealing >>
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The last time I shared my real feelings on PWE management, Konari had to edit my post.

I wonder if he remembers the picture that was removed...?
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Don't blame the GMs. They're the most attacked when its not them. They have to represent an entire company, if they like it or not.

Blame it on the investors b:surrender

But agreed with everything said however

I don't quite understand how investors are to blame. I was under the impression investors and shareholders mostly just provide the capital needed for the company to run.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I wonder if he remembers the picture that was removed...?

This was mine that got removed :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Broken link
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Broken link

fixed

10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baki_Panda - Heavens Tear
    Baki_Panda - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Long story short:

Right on!b:victory
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hmm i bought Half Life 2 for chips (slang for very little money) many a year ago, and they're still updating and "fixing" bugs in that to this day.

and your telling me to respect a company that cant even fix a simple bug when ive spend what 5x+ that of what i payed for HL2?

wake up some...

WHAT bug?

This is what I mean:

The complaints posted here are generally "How dare the GMs not fix that one bug and do that one thing we told them?" A specific problem is NEVER named and those that are actually get responses.

Look, it's hella easy to complain about cash shop and bugs. Why? Cause no matter what, there will always be bugs, and no matter what, there's gonna be a way to complain about the cash shop.

One week packs are re-released. "OMG god damn GMs always releasing the SAME stuff." Nvm that, as far as I know, some items are only really obtainable with the packs; How DARE they repeat something that half the community wants to see make a comeback!?
    And yeah, when they remove them then it makes them homosexuals.

Next week a new mount is released. "OMG god damn GMs always putting money first, what about THAT ONE BUG???" Holy **** man, this 'that one bug' must be really bad since everyone and their mother wants it fixed.

A month later, a new event or playstyle is released. "Omg it sucks." Yap. It just sucks.

Here's what I wanna hear:

Show me a story where a guy sends a ticket and doesn't get a response for ages.

Show me a story where some form of GM corruption is exposed.

Show me a mistake they're actively making or them neglecting to do their job by not answering a ticket. As far as I know, they can only forward our suggestions to the devs.

It's just always this vague "that one bug" or "damn CS bullcrap" and again, you guys have no friggin' idea how good you've got it compared to other F2P MMOs.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Options
    fixed

10char

LOL xDXDXD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.