Land Suggestion

2»

Comments

• yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:shutup who care about tw D: i havent enter a single tw for last hm.... 3 months? forgot, when kami was born, i pretty much stopped tw
    b:dirty and i find ruining economy atm is more fun than war.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    essence.... hard earned.... does this mean cash shop?

that isn't that hard.. b:surrender

I was wondering when the cs would come into this discussion. There are cs'ers on both sides...
    yashino wrote: »
    b:shutup who care about tw D: i havent enter a single tw for last hm.... 3 months? forgot, when kami was born, i pretty much stopped tw
    b:dirty and i find ruining economy atm is more fun than war.

HAI b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    This is what I suggested...

If Essence ever does take the whole map (which is unlikely given the state there are so many people reaching end-game now,) that there should be 1 week where we do not defend as a faction. Let whomever take the map that week... then go back to business as usual the next week. b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • TriggerHappi - Lost City_1298963575
    edited July 2010
    This is what I suggested...

If Essence ever does take the whole map (which is unlikely given the state there are so many people reaching end-game now,) that there should be 1 week where we do not defend as a faction. Let whomever take the map that week... then go back to business as usual the next week. b:pleased

this is wat greedy pirates would suggest b:chuckle

ofc they dont want to lose their salaries b:chuckle

but in the end its all gonna be your leadership's decision b:surrender
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    ofc they dont want to lose their salaries b:chuckle

All Land Holding factions will lose the $$ soon....b:surrender

inB4mirages b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    We will take over the whole map. MUWAHAHAHAHA. And then everyone in faction will get there own land and we will have a battle royal of single man TWs!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Maia when you said not many know about the agreement you are right. I don't know the nature of the agreement or when or how it was broken.

My perception at the time was both Kami and Ess bid on our lands and Spec fought both, first Kami then Ess (when it was double). Yes Ess waited til Spec finished the war with Kami and was "ready" to fight Ess. Personally I thought that pretty descent but not really a true 1vs1. Ess being rested and fully buffed, fully chi'd, all towers up etc. But whatever that is ancient history and don't really want to argue the point LOL

My perception also at the time was there was other things going on, some "bad blood" that predates my time with Spec. Historically CQ wiped Spec off the map 2 times and after reset Kami and Ess almost wiped them off again. I could see how those defeats not get over looked and turn around much desired, rightly or wrongly, and understandable. Going after Kami only did eliminate the doubles (at least for a while).

My perception now is that Ess will TRY to wipe Spec off the map and the "balance" of power will be restored, but IF that does happen Ess will not just own 1/2 the map but around 3/4 of it. Perhaps my perceptions are wrong but that doesn't really seem to be "balance" by my definition LOL

Back to my original point - the game resetting lands after max refund (or whatever reward system they put in place for owning land, unless there will be no max anything) is reached forces this "balance" b/c theoretically no one faction would own more than 18 lands IMO.

For the haters out there - you may not like your opponents but you really should respect them. Without your opponents this game would be really really boring LMAO

For those who carried on an intelligent discussion here, thank you :) I am glad that some have things to say that don't involve hateful hurtful immature sentiments :)
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Maia when you said not many know about the agreement you are right. I don't know the nature of the agreement or when or how it was broken.

My perception at the time was both Kami and Ess bid on our lands and Spec fought both, first Kami then Ess (when it was double). Yes Ess waited til Spec finished the war with Kami and was "ready" to fight Ess. Personally I thought that pretty descent but not really a true 1vs1. Ess being rested and fully buffed, fully chi'd, all towers up etc. But whatever that is ancient history and don't really want to argue the point LOL

My perception also at the time was there was other things going on, some "bad blood" that predates my time with Spec. Historically CQ wiped Spec off the map 2 times and after reset Kami and Ess almost wiped them off again. I could see how those defeats not get over looked and turn around much desired, rightly or wrongly, and understandable. Going after Kami only did eliminate the doubles (at least for a while).

My perception now is that Ess will TRY to wipe Spec off the map and the "balance" of power will be restored, but IF that does happen Ess will not just own 1/2 the map but around 3/4 of it. Perhaps my perceptions are wrong but that doesn't really seem to be "balance" by my definition LOL

Back to my original point - the game resetting lands after max refund (or whatever reward system they put in place for owning land, unless there will be no max anything) is reached forces this "balance" b/c theoretically no one faction would own more than 18 lands IMO.

For the haters out there - you may not like your opponents but you really should respect them. Without your opponents this game would be really really boring LMAO

For those who carried on an intelligent discussion here, thank you :) I am glad that some have things to say that don't involve hateful hurtful immature sentiments :)

first of all
    Ess waited, they have full buffs full chi, so cant you, since they waited which mean you also have enough time to get full buffs, full chi

secondly
    land reset by itself it's stupid. if you want it, atk it, win it.
    the way im seeing you right now is, "sorry, im weak, please give us a chance to get some lands."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    first of all
    Ess waited, they have full buffs full chi, so cant you, since they waited which mean you also have enough time to get full buffs, full chi

secondly
    the way im seeing you right now is, "sorry, im weak, please give us a chance to get some lands."

A none troll post b:victory

However, you are 100% correct. When Spec was fighting Kami, Kami was well aware that Essence was waiting and did give Spec time once the other war(s) were over to get full buffs and chi.

Essence just wanted a "real" war. Now we have them and they can be painful and fun b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    first of all

secondly

Okay, I give up LOL My point wasn't so the "weak" Spectral can get land but whatever ugh <sigh>.

See things the way you want to, no point in me trying to convince people to take a wider view. Teenagers usually can't see beyond their own little world.

Time will tell just how "weak" Spec is. It will be interesting and good luck Essence :)
    Good luck to all factions that do TW :) Just try to remember to have fun :)

Cheers!
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited July 2010

No no, Essence backed off spectral for a few weeks to allow 1v1's with Kami, we didn't attack you at all. Im not talking about the times we waited in tw. And seriously you're qqing that we waited? I apologise for having chi and towers built... in fact im sorry we didnt just wait at our base and let you get our crystal to 5% before we fought back...

Also @ Rosey b:kissb:cute
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Also @ Rosey b:kissb:cute

b:cuteb:kiss Maia
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]