Wheel of 2X

Options
Morrzan - Sanctuary
Morrzan - Sanctuary Posts: 97 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Suggestion Box
Once X number of people have clicked a button on the pwi home page, a wheel starts to spin. It lands on a random 2X, which we will have for the weekend. Suggestions for the wheel include 2X running speed, 2X flying speed, 2X Dragon Quest price, 2X spirit, 2x drops, and 2x EXP. I dont know, im just trying to make how they choose when 2X kicks in more interesting. I think this would be fun. They obviously wouldnt have to use my suggestions, but I think it would be cool. If anyone has any complaints, flaming, or wants to put a bounty on my head, please be polite about it. Any suggestions are welcome, but once again, please be polite ;D
Post edited by Morrzan - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hm. Actually... I don't really know what to say.

The idea is somehow... interesting though. But reminds me somehow of those annoying adds on some sites where you play mini games and then are asked to go to any spam/gambling page. To have such a spinning wheel permanently would be kind of ... not good in my eyes somehow. Maybe occasionally... ah I still don't know whether I'm pro or contra this suggestion. Tough one :/
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    As long as 99.9% of the wheel spaces said "No 2x anything."

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options