lvl 80 gear

Options
Pyrya - Archosaur
Pyrya - Archosaur Posts: 81 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Blademaster
i planned on turning Pk on around 80, now if i had this kind of gear how would i do?

fist http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=08f95cf4524d2004

axe http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=cf1eb0a0dace4b11

now here comes the other questions.

The TT80 gold bracers, i never see anyone using them even though they are -.05 interval. Are they hard to obtain?

I currently do duel/TW with axes most of the time for the stun since i have no interval. Was i wrong in telling newbie BMs that axe is a better PK weapon until interval?

And regarding the axes. Should i just go lion king axes so i can eventually get TT90 gold axes with zerk. I have calamitys on the side for grinding but they really hurt me more than do me any good in PvP.

No Yulk your not allowed to post here and spam mah thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Pyrya - Archosaur on

Comments

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i planned on turning Pk on around 80, now if i had this kind of gear how would i do?

fist http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=08f95cf4524d2004

axe http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=cf1eb0a0dace4b11

now here comes the other questions.

The TT80 gold bracers, i never see anyone using them even though they are -.05 interval. Are they hard to obtain?

I currently do duel/TW with axes most of the time for the stun since i have no interval. Was i wrong in telling newbie BMs that axe is a better PK weapon until interval?

And regarding the axes. Should i just go lion king axes so i can eventually get TT90 gold axes with zerk. I have calamitys on the side for grinding but they really hurt me more than do me any good in PvP.

No Yulk your not allowed to post here and spam mah thread.

calams will kill more people with geni skills than fists will at that lvl

the reason most dont use the bracers is because

A) if they have money they have DQ bracers

B) if they dont they cant afford either

C) mental retardation is prevelant in pwi's bm population

calams have zerk... zerk that really is needed for pvp with that weapon path
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Stick with calas. Trust me, they do not hurt you more than help. It's only the case if you decided to auto attack on a AH with calas for some reason. If the zerk doesn't proc, then they adds as a nice HP boost. If it does proc then, well, your target just got hit really hard. It's a win-win. And yes, the stunlocking + zerk with axes make them better pk weapon at lower levels without much intervals.

No, it's just that TT80 gold's really not worth the time or effort. Using my Bracers of Blood Moon on my new BM til at least 90 if not 99.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

I wish I had the money for DQ bracers. At current rate I'll hit 90 before I get enough money. I got like 12m coins, but sadly I need that for merchanting. And of course I haven't found a good market for a while so I don't know what to do. Spending it all now (since I need TT80 fists as well) would be just stupid.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I wish I had the money for DQ bracers. At current rate I'll hit 90 before I get enough money. I got like 12m coins, but sadly I need that for merchanting. And of course I haven't found a good market for a while so I don't know what to do. Spending it all now (since I need TT80 fists as well) would be just stupid.

skip tt 80 fists and get fcc gold or green goreonox is the same grade but much higher base and the + phys add brings about the same damage to the table on both add on buddahs proc only happening about once every 20-25 hits and its roughly the same dps at 1/4 the cost

you can probobly find some 70 or 80 bracers with -.05 cheap on ah i used a set of 4x LA with that add for DD till i got my DQ's cost like 30k
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    skip tt 80 fists and get fcc gold or green goreonox is the same grade but much higher base and the + phys add brings about the same damage to the table on both add on buddahs proc only happening about once every 20-25 hits and its roughly the same dps at 1/4 the cost

you can probobly find some 70 or 80 bracers with -.05 cheap on ah i used a set of 4x LA with that add for DD till i got my DQ's cost like 30k

I think I still got some 7x HA bracers with -0.05 int somewhere. I didn't use them because they miss two or three elements, but I might go try and find them. I'm currently using 60 fists so I gotta find new fists as well.
  • Pyrya - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options

Ever been to arch server? Its a breeding ground for fail.

The only reason i don't have DQ bracers is because of my server. I honestly haven't even seen one pair of DQ bracers on arch server. Everyone wants to hurry to level and not care about their damn equips. I saw a 9X barb with TT70 just yesterday, not even sharded btw. i would farm DQ but honestly they make me want to scream.

Are the mats for the TT80 gold bracers hard to get? I'll start using calams more too i guess, may go good with my beastly stun lock, its famous ya know b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options

The only reason i don't have DQ bracers is because of my server. I honestly haven't even seen one pair of DQ bracers on arch server. Everyone wants to hurry to level and not care about their damn equips. I saw a 9X barb with TT70 just yesterday, not even sharded btw. i would farm DQ but honestly they make me want to scream.

Are the mats for the TT80 gold bracers hard to get? I'll start using calams more too i guess, may go good with my beastly stun lock, its famous ya know b:chuckle

you basicly need to buy the orders for the mold from the agent

made a few mill on sanc buying orders and reselling the made item for 10 mill or so about 2-3 mill profit per bracer but with the newly jacked up price and scarcity of orders kinda had to set that aside (thus why im postign this here)

must say that with the fcc gold fists and DQ wrists i can hit 1k+ per hit on barbs me lvl 2 sparked...add on a wood pot and 2 aps and it seems deadly 12 k hp human form barbs in 8 seconds or so... (pk is dead here unless your 100+ so cant test it outside of duels sadly)

as for 80 wrists they will run you about 5.5 mill in mats (http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/14942) and can never be sold..

if you buy orders 60 wrists cost 6-7 mill and can be sold for 10 mill+ are easy to 4 socket (grade 9) and have more int long stort short they are sex
  • Pyrya - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options

made a few mill on sanc buying orders and reselling the made item for 10 mill or so about 2-3 mill profit per bracer but with the newly jacked up price and scarcity of orders kinda had to set that aside (thus why im postign this here)

must say that with the fcc gold fists and DQ wrists i can hit 1k+ per hit on barbs me lvl 2 sparked...add on a wood pot and 2 aps and it seems deadly 12 k hp human form barbs in 8 seconds or so... (pk is dead here unless your 100+ so cant test it outside of duels sadly)

as for 80 wrists they will run you about 5.5 mill in mats (http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/14942) and can never be sold..

if you buy orders 60 wrists cost 6-7 mill and can be sold for 10 mill+ are easy to 4 socket (grade 9) and have more int long stort short they are sex

Good point about the resell, but try buying orders on this server. Bronze orders i can find, silver just don't exist. So i guess i'd have to farm DQ for the bracers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Good point about the resell, but try buying orders on this server. Bronze orders i can find, silver just don't exist. So i guess i'd have to farm DQ for the bracers.

the 6-7 mill is running off of 200-250k silver and 20-30k coppers

anything over that = just get tt 90 golds and some cheapy's till then

took about 3 weeks to gather orders for the set i use... right after a 2x event so it is a pain but doable...keep an eye out for cat shops sellign em en mass cheap
  • Pyrya - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the 6-7 mill is running off of 200-250k silver and 20-30k coppers

anything over that = just get tt 90 golds and some cheapy's till then

took about 3 weeks to gather orders for the set i use... right after a 2x event so it is a pain but doable...keep an eye out for cat shops sellign em en mass cheap

Yeah cheapest i can get bronze here is for 50k. How long do you think it would take to farm them, and would it be expensive?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yeah cheapest i can get bronze here is for 50k. How long do you think it would take to farm them, and would it be expensive?

long enough you would be 90 by the time you got em leveling normaly just get 90 gold wrists if the costs are that bad just wait for a 2x event and it'll cost ya about 3.5-4 mill to make 90's

(yes im aware of the irony of me telling somone else to level to 90)
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    On my Sin it took me just about a month of daily DQ grinding to farm the DQ bracers.

My 80's were TT80 gold bracers and TT80 green fists (until 86, then I switched to GV). Unless you are farming the bracers, I would just go with TT80 gold and save the extra 8mil to improve the gear overall, or save for TT90 gold wrists (which is just a tiny bit more expensive than TT80 gold). You won't really see much difference with that much -interval.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

I saw some 9x barb running with 3x fists, oh wait, that was me b:surrender. But on serious note, DQ bracers just aren`t worth it on archo, it`s so damn easy to get 90 and well, damn those orders just don`t exist in archosaur. Well they do, but are so damn rare it`s just not worth the trouble, even spending a lot on orders, your likely 90 before you got enough of em. And let`s face it, 90 gold bracers are just so much cheaper on archo atm.

But about your gear, keep calas till you can afford GX, I dun really like any axes w/o zerk. Zerk really hurts the one you hit a lot more than it hurts you and if you happen to get zerk crit, those are just nasty. And well, depends if you gear or level fast, if you level fast, don`t bother with fc/TT90 fists, go straight to lunar claws. It`s just such a waste to buy gear your not using for at least several weeks, our servers economy is messed like that. FC weps are overpriced, yet if you happen to get one, nobody is gonna buy it, I`d skip those, unless you CS and happen to get one from packs.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    My 80 gear: http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=b332a81259191667

Only thing I have left to do is basically the +'ing of it :P
  • Pyrya - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I saw some 9x barb running with 3x fists, oh wait, that was me b:surrender. But on serious note, DQ bracers just aren`t worth it on archo, it`s so damn easy to get 90 and well, damn those orders just don`t exist in archosaur. Well they do, but are so damn rare it`s just not worth the trouble, even spending a lot on orders, your likely 90 before you got enough of em. And let`s face it, 90 gold bracers are just so much cheaper on archo atm.

But about your gear, keep calas till you can afford GX, I dun really like any axes w/o zerk. Zerk really hurts the one you hit a lot more than it hurts you and if you happen to get zerk crit, those are just nasty. And well, depends if you gear or level fast, if you level fast, don`t bother with fc/TT90 fists, go straight to lunar claws. It`s just such a waste to buy gear your not using for at least several weeks, our servers economy is messed like that. FC weps are overpriced, yet if you happen to get one, nobody is gonna buy it, I`d skip those, unless you CS and happen to get one from packs.

Thanks for the info, nice to hear from someone else from arch.

I dont exactly level fast, and i don't really cash shop. I do like your opinion on skipping gorenox all together. I may just work with the interval i get from equips until decides at 95.

and @ ranfa. I looked over the mats again in arch server and i'm seriously starting to consider these bracers, Tank was right when he said the economy on arch server is screwed up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • saul25
    saul25 Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    What do GX axes stand for?
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    gx = tt90 gold axe, i think
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options

Orders got pretty rare after TBs got their TT weapons. TT80 daggers with -0.05 int ftl.