http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=321fe1bd60c9a690
Post edited by Talkblade - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Islamey - Dreamweaver
    Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    no.
    10char
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    5APS Bow > any other weapon b:surrender

Ranged 5 APS is scary **** b:shocked
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    0 channel Wiz > all.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Ranged you say? o_-
    I'm gonna have a field day with you if I get that... >:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I like pie.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I like pie.

Cool story, bro.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Until whatever you're fighting gets close and then damage penalty shows up. XD
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Cool story, bro.
    Cool meme, bro.
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Anyone mind putting a link to these 5APS weapons?
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    People talk about -int way too much b:chuckle

Silly 5aps axe / slingshot wanna-bes, -int is for fast weapons that naturally higher than 1 aps.

Though it is broken....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    In order:

0 Channel Wiz > 5 APS Archer (bow for far, fist for close) > 5 APS BM > 5 APS Barb > 5 APS Sin > all others

b:cute
  • Smobo - Heavens Tear
    Smobo - Heavens Tear Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=81d50891a98c1f7b
    sorry, 4aps is all I can get you b:sad

Also, I don't think 0 chan wizzies has higher potential dps than an archer/sin, seeing as casting times still exist.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "People who quote themselves in their signatures are silly. I mean, they can just make up whatever **** they want, and since they said it in their siggie, its a quote." - Smobo
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    truekossy wrote: »
    Until whatever you're fighting gets close and then damage penalty shows up. XD

Which is when you switch to fists, THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM 5APS WE ALL DIE NUUUUUU! *hides his cookies* YOU WON'T TAKE ME ALIVE!!!!!
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    YOU WON'T TAKE ME ALIVE!!!!!

chuck norris could take you alive zan..

and me ^^

edited July 2010
    Smobo: A 0 chan wizard (a wizard who has enough -channeling gear that it negates almost 98% or more of the channeling) is a CRAZY DPS freak.

If you youtube some vid's of it, there should be one showing a single wizard doing Warsong solo b:cute
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    chuck norris could take you alive zan..

and me ^^

You naughty naughty girlb:chuckle Oh wait.. You didn't mean what I thought you did.. *EPIC ANIME DISTRACTION*
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    You naughty naughty girlb:chuckle Oh wait.. You didn't mean what I thought you did.. *EPIC ANIME DISTRACTION*

say wha? of course I meant what you thought... b:laugh

• Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I think the muscles from Brussels might have something to tell Chuckie boy....

295.gif

Edit: Yes, that was a bit random.... b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Smobo: A 0 chan wizard (a wizard who has enough -channeling gear that it negates almost 98% or more of the channeling) is a CRAZY DPS freak.

If you youtube some vid's of it, there should be one showing a single wizard doing Warsong solo b:cute

But 5 attacks per second with a bow would be much, much more powerful, as that means permasparked bow usage. Consider permasparked fist users. Crazy DPS, right? Now consider that a +10 Heaven Shatterer does about twice as much damage per hit as a +10 Deicide, and toss in about 10% more crit rate on top of that.
    edited July 2010
    But 5 attacks per second with a bow would be much, much more powerful, as that means permasparked bow usage. Consider permasparked fist users. Crazy DPS, right? Now consider that a +10 Heaven Shatterer does about twice as much damage per hit as a +10 Deicide, and toss in about 10% more crit rate on top of that.

Yes, but as you know Wizard are heavy DD (with pure mag build of 9:1). This means if they can just skill spam without any worry of long channel time... that means massive DD.

So, lets think.

The normal dmg of a long channel spell of a wizard can be between 2k and 350k (from a broken wizard on HT >.>). This means if the person has almost no channel time, they can get this dmg multiple times in a few seconds.

So lets go with a smaller number of 15k dmg. They have 9 skills per bar, that makes a total for 45 possible skills into the bars. Add in the F1-8 keys, that means 24 more possible skill slots. So a total of 69 possible skill slots. Minus out a few for MP pots and some other gear or weapons....

You could have every possible wizard skill (since they have a lower amount of skills then some classes), and then skill spam them all. If they can all do heavy DD (to all but other AA's.....i think. (Not totally sure of how fighting another AA when your AA works out in dmg terms))

So....with that you can have 15k x (input wizard number of attack skills here) = XXXXXX dmg. So.....idk if I would consider an 5 APS archer more scary than a (almost or completely) 0 chan wizard. b:cute
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yes, but as you know Wizard are heavy DD (with pure mag build of 9:1). This means if they can just skill spam without any worry of long channel time... that means massive DD.

So, lets think.

The normal dmg of a long channel spell of a wizard can be between 2k and 350k (from a broken wizard on HT >.>). This means if the person has almost no channel time, they can get this dmg multiple times in a few seconds.

So lets go with a smaller number of 15k dmg. They have 9 skills per bar, that makes a total for 45 possible skills into the bars. Add in the F1-8 keys, that means 24 more possible skill slots. So a total of 69 possible skill slots. Minus out a few for MP pots and some other gear or weapons....

You could have every possible wizard skill (since they have a lower amount of skills then some classes), and then skill spam them all. If they can all do heavy DD (to all but other AA's.....i think. (Not totally sure of how fighting another AA when your AA works out in dmg terms))

So....with that you can have 15k x (input wizard number of attack skills here) = XXXXXX dmg. So.....idk if I would consider an 5 APS archer more scary than a (almost or completely) 0 chan wizard. b:cute

Again. Reason why Wizards still wouldn't be able to out DPS:

Channel time being zero does not affect cast time.

Cast time is already significantly slower than the regular attacks of physical weapons.

The lowest wizard cast time is 0.8 seconds. In 0.8 seconds 5 APS bow's or 5APS fists will make 4 attacks sparked.

Hence the reason why wizards wont be able to out DPS.
    edited July 2010
    angel: Did i ever really call them a DPS? If so, i appologize what I meant to call there were:

MASSIVE NUKE DD'ING CLASS

thank you b:cute
  • Mrvate - Heavens Tear
    Mrvate - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    no doubt zero chan wizzie is scary, but no where near as scary as 5 aps archer. but realize 5aps archer is just using normal attacks, which don't have the kind of lag that occurs compared to skill spamming which wiz would have. And that most skills still have a decent amount of cast time only 1 is at .8 sec 4 which are at 5 sec the rest are higher. and cool down can get in the way. and the other small, but not as highly important thing. Is that archers have a slightly higher range.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    seriously... idk if -int should be just limited to weapons only... -__-" if you want 5 aps, roll a sin or bm

And about the fast casting now? Roll a psychic for fast casting cheap
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Most archers with +5 and below bow can't hold aggro against me and I'm just a veno. b:chuckle Not all archers have the -20% hp debuff and none have the +30% amp either. Before most toons are even to the next boss: a good veno often already has it -20% hp and +30% dmg. The whole 5aps thing is way over rated. What happened was the cash shoppers / power players jumped on it ignoring all contributory factors (-20% hp, +30% dmg -40% pdef, etc). You can't replace a good veno, Wiz, etc. A veno passing sparks also contributes to the more frequent Heaven's Flame. People say that 5aps breaks the game. The 5aps is merely 1 aspect of the dps. It's high time other toons started exploiting their OP.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    tweakz wrote: »
    Most archers with +5 and below bow can't hold aggro against me and I'm just a veno. b:chuckle Not all archers have the -20% hp debuff and none have the +30% amp either. Before most toons are even to the next boss: a good veno often already has it -20% hp and +30% dmg. The whole 5aps thing is way over rated. What happened was the cash shoppers / power players jumped on it ignoring all contributory factors (-20% hp, +30% dmg -40% pdef, etc). You can't replace a good veno, Wiz, etc. A veno passing sparks also contributes to the more frequent Heaven's Flame. People say that 5aps breaks the game. The 5aps is merely 1 aspect of the dps. It's high time other toons started exploiting their OP.
    I don't think you realize what 5 aps can do.

Seen Illusion Lord dropping before first armageddon with two 5 aps BMs and nobody else in squad.

10 mil HP of a "?" boss down in less than 3 min in a duo... b:shocked

just fyi 5 aps compared to let's say, 2, means 2.5 times more damage, that's more than perma HF (veno's amplify doesn't even come close to that, either). Not to mention having 5 aps makes you able to perma spark, that's even more insane damage.

Amplifies are awesome though once coupled with a 5 aps char lol otherwise the 5 aps one **** the competition in DD with whatever buffs/debuffs you do.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    tweakz wrote: »

Archers can't even get 5 aps with slingshots in the first place? I don't even think they can even get 2 aps either ... Venoes can acheive more than archers with aps... Even wizards and clerics can attack faster, thats how sad it is <_<. Skill spamming archer > normal attacking archer even with -int, Lesthar can prove it with his own archer.

And don't sage archers reduce 20% HP with sage sharpened tooth arrow? <_<

And yeah, 5aps is over rated. If -int was removed, then people would stop relying on it. But then again, people would bash on fists on a BM... again but meh, who cares.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Linwiz - Lost City
    Linwiz - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    seriously... idk if -int should be just limited to weapons only... -__-" if you want 5 aps, roll a sin or bm

And about the fast casting now? Roll a psychic for fast casting cheap

Please for the love of all forum goers STOP POSTING

Psychics have faster CHANNELING then Wizards, but SLOWER Casting

Wizards are better for -channeling gear since cast time itself is faster, go away now you poor little 4x nubcake
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Please for the love of all forum goers STOP POSTING

Psychics have faster CHANNELING then Wizards, but SLOWER Casting

Wizards are better for -channeling gear since cast time itself is faster, go away now you poor little 4x nubcake

awww poor 8x wanna-be wants a pat on the back :P ask Asheera to do that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

edited July 2010
    Please leave this thread yulk.

you are nothing more then a little 2 yr old kid who thinks he can speak with bigger kids.