My "Temporary Suspension"

TruthWarren - Raging Tide
TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Tideswell (East)
For those of you who have heard, I was "suspended" from last Thursday until around 2:30p.m. EST today. Here's that notice below:

"Dear Eric Warren,

Your account has been for 3 days for using inappropriate language in chat. This is a violation of our Terms of Service. Please refrain from using such language in the future."

Yeah. Fun times. Anyway, for those who care, I'm glad to be back. Kinda. I could do without the drama and overwhelming presence of people whose IQ fails to surpass the double digits. Also, before anyone else gets the chance: Cool story bro.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
Post edited by TruthWarren - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Lainnie - Raging Tide
    Lainnie - Raging Tide Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yay your back b:cute and lulz being banned over bad language in world chat.
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Brool cory sto.
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Haha, I see what you did there. How witty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    No one cares.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Apparently you do. Enough to post on my thread. Thanks for reading b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Coll story sis -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited July 2010
    I got a laugh at that. Thanks Rawrgh b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    hurry up and get back on WC.. i like seening ppl show their anger in WC with emoticons :D

like these
    b:angryb:infuriatedb:beatenup

lolfuntimes
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
    edited July 2010
    lolwut? I hardly use emotes on WC. b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The nonfactor returns.

Good to see that dominant factors such as myself can get away with racism and sexism while you get banned for being annoying. (as it should be)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Lovely. A non-factor returns. I hardly see the need for a thread. Mostly since people don't really care. inb4whyareyoureplyingtothis. I'm replying just so you know how little people on the forums care about who you are. For all we know. You are a non-factor fail wanna-be troll who thinks he is amusing and witty. Here's a wakeup call: You aren't. Go back to trying to troll world chat.

Also, inb4lolumad and inb4rageposts. Im not mad. b:cute
    edited July 2010
    JAJAJAJAJAJA I'm a nonfactor! And try to defend against the "well why are you replying?" and see if it works. You can't. You guys pay me way too much attention for me to not matter in some regard. And the more you guys reply, the more you prove my point. I know I'm witty. Maybe not amusing. Cuz I'm too busy pissing you guys off. You so called factors with this superiority complex. I'm not going ANYWHERE. Get used to it :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Guys let him be, he's paying for the server to be up with his 20 dollars wasted on teles every day (you're a low level, don't even bother with I FARMED IT LOL, we won't buy it anyway)

You don't have to go away, but please enter a PK zone with a white/red name (:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    You could "kill" me all you want, I'll still be here. And I'll be laughing cuz I'm getting to you guys. FYI: I did farm some of it, and a lot comes from donations. All these "nonfactors" you offend are coming back to haunt ya. What goes around comes around <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    let me point something out...

ppl in this forums post in every single stupid theard cuz yeah we r probably bored/we wanna lol a bit/"troll" (nobody troll in this forums but hope anyways) nobody is paying attention to u BUT we still wanna post stupid sht and flame u a bit <3

2camelsinatinycar

go white me wanna kill u too :D
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    You could "kill" me all you want, I'll still be here. And I'll be laughing cuz I'm getting to you guys. FYI: I did farm some of it, and a lot comes from donations. All these "nonfactors" you offend are coming back to haunt ya. What goes around comes around <3

Donate? Paying this game money isn't like donating in the slightest bit. You farmed nothing, didn't I already tell you we wouldn't buy this ****?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    everyone on these forums is a non factor.. unless u r geared up like luci u are nonfactor.. ijs

b:victoryb:chuckle

kkthxbai
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Donate? Paying this game money isn't like donating in the slightest bit. You farmed nothing, didn't I already tell you we wouldn't buy this ****?

I farmed my teles kissing Diangelo's **** b:surrender
    edited July 2010
    I couldn't care less whether you buy it or not Esuna. And since you're so "factor" I wonder why it is even your concern. As for you Russiee, **** kissing seems to be your specialty. Be sure to wear those knee pads! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I couldn't care less whether you buy it or not Esuna. And since you're so "factor" I wonder why it is even your concern. As for you Russiee, **** kissing seems to be your specialty. Be sure to where those knee pads! b:victory

Speaking of IQ......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited July 2010
    Thanks for pointing that out Rawrgh, always so diligent. I'll go have that fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Thanks for pointing that out Rawrgh, always so diligent. I'll go have that fixed.

yusomadbro?
    edited July 2010
    yusorepetitiveguys? I'm not mad. On the contrary, your attempts to made me mad are in fact making me lol. Keep up the good work <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    yusorepetitiveguys? I'm not mad. On the contrary, your attempts to made me mad are in fact making me lol. Keep up the good work <3

umad? umad? umad.
    edited July 2010
    JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!...no
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!...no

ehuahuahuahuahua!! ....yeah, umad

and i will even use your logic here: you took the time to respond to me, you sir, are mad
    edited July 2010
    Responding doesn't mean that any of us are mad. I take the time to reply to everyone. Usually. I'm just insanely bored at 8:40a.m. on a Monday morning. As for everyone else? I don't know. They...well they might very well be mad. Why else would they waste their time on a supposed "nonfactor"? Think about that one for a second. The more attention you show someone, the more they're gonna continue what they were doing. You can learn to like it, or you can learn to love it. I'll just make myself at home while you try to figure it out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The nonfactor returns.

Good to see that dominant factors such as myself can get away with racism and sexism while you get banned for being annoying. (as it should be)

what makes u a factor? the fact u think u are one? ehuehueheue step outside plz mr big man
    Lovely. A non-factor returns. I hardly see the need for a thread. Mostly since people don't really care. inb4whyareyoureplyingtothis. I'm replying just so you know how little people on the forums care about who you are. For all we know. You are a non-factor fail wanna-be troll who thinks he is amusing and witty. Here's a wakeup call: You aren't. Go back to trying to troll world chat.

Also, inb4lolumad and inb4rageposts. Im not mad. b:cute

(what i said above) plus u cared enough to post...and still are b:bye failure

to many egotistical chimps on these boards its hilarious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    im bored :(
This discussion has been closed.