Thoughts on Oracles?

2»

Comments

• DethByPurple - Lost City
    DethByPurple - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    because of the new dailies fast lvling and what not, the average player base now kinda sucketh, so i think the oracles dont do much harm now, as compared to before.

Good point. Those who take the time to learn their classes will come out ahead anyhow, so it really doesn't matter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

+1
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    oracles+hypers make new servers completely pointless

when u wanna enjoy a new start with everyone round the same (crappy) low lvl

lets assume they make a new pvp server soon :P
    you roll the old way cause its fun to play and get farmed by fully geared lvl100s in 2 weeks
    YAAY, what?
    ...new TW d b completely screwed too btw :P .. 1 lvl 100 kills a full faction of lvl30-50issh ....
    i like potato
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    oracles+hypers make new servers completely pointless

when u wanna enjoy a new start with everyone round the same (crappy) low lvl

lets assume they make a new pvp server soon :P
    you roll the old way cause its fun to play and get farmed by fully geared lvl100s in 2 weeks
    YAAY, what?
    ...new TW d b completely screwed too btw :P .. 1 lvl 100 kills a full faction of lvl30-50issh ....
    yeah but the fun part lies in boosting the diff, by skill and strat. You watch them go WTF and then laugh....even if u dont win :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • BoneBone - Harshlands
    BoneBone - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    God Bless to those CSers and Heavy CSers... they the one making PWI still F2P.. without them, this game aint gonna be free no more.... so I dont mind having them spend their RL money and making them OP.....

After all, I am the one getting all the goodies from PWI with no money or little money into this game...

Oh yea, Ofc... they gonna be OP like crazy compare to u non-Csers.. but u, too, can get the same gears, items as they have. u just need to work alittle hard ( k k i lie, work hard as hell), and put more time into it...

All F2P games have this issue, Csers paying for all the Non-Csers, but in exchange, they become OP quick ( in term of gears ) ... but again, u , non-Csers, play for free..

About this Oracle issue,... * cough cough* May those Csers continue CSing and pay for the game for other players playing for Free...
  • Roin - Harshlands
    Roin - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    God Bless to those CSers and Heavy CSers... they the one making PWI still F2P.. without them, this game aint gonna be free no more.... so I dont mind having them spend their RL money and making them OP.....

After all, I am the one getting all the goodies from PWI with no money or little money into this game...

Oh yea, Ofc... they gonna be OP like crazy compare to u non-Csers.. but u, too, can get the same gears, items as they have. u just need to work alittle hard ( k k i lie, work hard as hell), and put more time into it...

All F2P games have this issue, Csers paying for all the Non-Csers, but in exchange, they become OP quick ( in term of gears ) ... but again, u , non-Csers, play for free..

About this Oracle issue,... * cough cough* May those Csers continue CSing and pay for the game for other players playing for Free...

i think this game will be alot funner as a pay 2 play then they will end up fixing alot of the bugs and maby fixing the game up alot more like another p2p game i know =o and there wont be QQ about cash shopers and without the cashshop full of d orbs charms and all that pvp might get alot more fun and the game will take skill>gear for all other then veno 1 bleeding evreyone atleast lol
  • _EngKanTo_ - Archosaur
    _EngKanTo_ - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I do use oracles/hyper stones on my main character to finish the 10-15% xp requirement to level up. I don't view this as cheating. It just so happened that the people who use these items have lots of money to spend for this game. They are willing to spend even real money to be one of the powerful players in the game.

I pity those people who keep on saying negative things about players who use real money. They are just jealous that someone over powered them within a short period of time.
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Has you probably know lv 60 to 70 have very low quest. And it does not get better whit higher level. But Now whit BH, and frost for 80+, using scroll to level seem to be pointless.
    Whit 20 minute of hyperstone in frost you can gain 30% exp easy in less then 3 hours using the 4x. And have like 2 hours of stone to spend. Meaning your 3$ is worth around 3 , 4 level maybe. How many scroll you need for 1 level ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pure_Black - Harshlands
    Pure_Black - Harshlands Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    but up till 60 there is no really efficient way to hyper up an alt. So up to 60 oracles, after 60 PQ, after 80 Hyper frost
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    yeah but the fun part lies in boosting the diff, by skill and strat. You watch them go WTF and then laugh....even if u dont win :D

I know :) Laughing at them is the way to go on new servers as well as taking advantage of the simple things they don't do in the game yet still need the rewards from those .

And if you do manage to get closer to them in terms of lvls/gears well .... that's the time when the skill start's to show off .

It's possible to do it to the moderate cash shoppers , just takes some time .

The ones who you'll never catch up in gears are the heavy CSers , unless you plan on playing for years .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • azurluen
    azurluen Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    It's already too easy to level up with Nein Event. Why to waste coins on Oracles? =o_O=
    [insert sig here]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010

The ones who you'll never catch up in gears are the heavy CSers , unless you plan on playing for years .
    No such thing in this day and age now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan