Faction Bank or Faction House

legion0546
legion0546 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Suggestion Box
Many factions have a character that acts as a bank. It costs money to mail anything to the character and then you have to wait an hour for the item to get there. Let's just hope the user decides to log in and check, otherwise the message gets deleted and the items lost.

If there were some sort of faction hall or house, the members of the faction could just go and deposit items and money directly into the faction bank. The money to help the faction grow and items, such as weapons for lower leveled character or materials for crafting, for others in the guild to help them with Dragon Quests or increase crafting levels.
Post edited by legion0546 on

Comments

• Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I think the character bank way we use now is good enough. And just trade to catshop bank lol. Don't use mail. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    it's a good idea, but it's been suggested numerous times already. inb4"usethesearchbutton"people
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    imo a Faction Hall would be the best in that only faction members could go there...make it large enough for PvP
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    it's a good idea, but it's been suggested numerous times already. inb4"usethesearchbutton"people
    aw he got me :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • cris12822
    cris12822 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I to HIGHLY support this topic. I tihnk Faction bank,hall would be a GREAT IDEA it would be a MUC easier way for guild member to import money for guild expansions(lv1,2,3) and anything else. Right now I'm using my own bank for the guild.
  • Maisha - Dreamweaver
    Maisha - Dreamweaver Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    It is a good idea, but I don't see this happening if it was already suggested back in 2008 many times, and then in 2009 and then Rising Tide came out and still no guild bank in 2010

b:sweat

Moral of this post: if you want to suggest something, don't be lazy and not use the search feature for the suggestion box before making it. It is understood we want a certain something for the game, but when you rarely use the forum and don't know what topics come up once in a while, you wouldn't care, but for those who do spend time on the forums, they see it almost everyday and it's as if it's becoming a broken record for us. This is part of my assumption why GMs or those in the PWE team don't want to read this forum. Please keep it concise and clean!
    I quit PW and all its games it had to cater to me. I'm off playing a better pay-to-play game where I experience no glitches, no spamming LF squads, lose stuff in PK mode, lose exp on death or anything for cheaper price than what I paid for here. However, I'll still be lurking around pwi forums from time to time. Quit Date: March 4, 2011 RIP my beloved characters. b:bye