Fun with catshops and Zetsumie needs summer school.

Options
Esuna - Raging Tide
Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Tideswell (East)
lolfists400k.jpg

QQ let this be a lesson kids, don't sell your account to someone that can't do maths.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
Post edited by Esuna - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    So the real Zetsumie quit and sold his account? b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lol yeah. I think a pair of lost fists (and apparently a beetle too?) are soon to be the least of his problems.
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle So true Night. I think a ban is coming somewhere soon for a little somebody b:pleased

and LOL funny chat! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    damn u r lucky Q_Q
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    this is almost as good as when i got a cube of Fate stamp for 1 mil and sold it to Lina for 60mil :D
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    this is almost as good as when i got a cube of Fate stamp for 1 mil and sold it to Lina for 60mil :D
    Why I never find such offers I want cheap money too damn it b:beatup
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • ZetsumieX - Raging Tide
    ZetsumieX - Raging Tide Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    haha all i can say is that looking at all this trash i'm just happy i left QQme b:victory

have fun! b:bye
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Why not spend money on your terribad gear then?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    haha all i can say is that looking at all this trash i'm just happy i left QQme b:victory

have fun! b:bye

Apparently you came to RT for the sole purpose of defeating NightRage because you hated him. Who sounds like the real loser and loser at life here?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Apparently you came to RT for the sole purpose of defeating NightRage because you hated him. Who sounds like the real loser and loser at life here?

tru fax with man
  • Umbra - Raging Tide
    Umbra - Raging Tide Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    And Umbra's random as hell "I smell Gonja" at the top.

b:shockedb:chuckle
    Skyrim, ok. b:dirty
  • ZetsumieX - Raging Tide
    ZetsumieX - Raging Tide Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Man, i must admit, u was the only person from QQMe Troll slaves that i didn't expect to comment... but...

anyway.... i just wanted to make sure...

hatred check
    love check
    emo feeling check

ups guess i'm still a human being, unlike most of u pixels that are a bunch of "cool, strong and feared" ppl only when u are in front of the computer

loser at life?
    hm...sure... maybe, but at least i got to see moar ppl this days that u saw in game / irl @ work, so i'm not sure who's the real loser, anyway... i just know i love my life and i love living my life

+ let's make a poll:
    who's the real loser? the one who spends 1k$$ in a stupid game, or the one who spends them with friends in a long clubbing night? discuss

kthxbai
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Man, i must admit, u was the only person from QQMe Troll slaves that i didn't expect to comment... but...

anyway.... i just wanted to make sure...

hatred check
    love check
    emo feeling check

(//.-)

ups guess i'm still a human being, unlike most of u pixels that are a bunch of "cool, strong and feared" ppl only when u are in front of the computer

Too cool for you. b:cool

loser at life?
    hm...sure... maybe, but at least i got to see moar ppl this days that u saw in game / irl @ work, so i'm not sure who's the real loser, anyway... i just know i love my life and i love living my life

+ let's make a poll:
    who's the real loser? the one who spends 1k$$ in a stupid game, or the one who spends them with friends in a long clubbing night? discuss

You'd spend one thousand dollars dollars in one night at a club? Talk about a pathetic excuse for drinking away your sorrows. Do I upset you that much?

kthxbai

Riddle me this. If you came to this server just to "blah-blah-blah Down with NightRage I keel him he sucks." then how come I never see your sorry **** in PK mode? Fail more, rage more.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    @Rawrgh

Unfortunately i have a very bad unlucky gambling problem.. those packs took out 20mil of my money QQ..
    If u hadnt noticed i had got GXs with the rest of the money.. and since im too lazy to farm i bought every single mat and sub so that answers upgrading the fail gears i have b:cry
    but TT90 is good for now.. maybe i will grow some patience and try to farm TT99 but i doubt i will get a full set.. lol
    i dont have the will power to watch my fail sage BM DD "at the speed of suck" (quoted from Scion the nub) lol to maybe get some gold mat drops :(

I hope u got more questions i could answer :D
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

cube of fate stamp - 100k
    beat thatb:cool
  • Man - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Options
    All i am saying zet is do better for others than you do for yourself and NightRage isn't good enough of an enemy to transfer servers to destroy him.

Put a little love in your heart. You will enjoy life more, you are not alone in this but thats what i was trying to get at. Maybe i need to have more love for people too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lolfists400k.jpg

QQ let this be a lesson kids, don't sell your account to someone that can't do maths.

Ensuna stay classy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    WTS> Scroll of Tome 450m PM me b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options