Bad delay/ping all of a sudden

Options
Bowlinbob - Lost City
Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Support Desk
I went afk to take a nap, and when I got back to log on i get a horrible delay... restarted pc then logged in again to check the ping and got this:

pingl.png

Also every other website im going to loads instantly: google, my guild forums, netflix, espn, youtube.. etc.
Post edited by Bowlinbob - Lost City on

Comments

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Reposting again since i cant edit my post since forums cant handle my big picture and cut off some of the words... Including the Quote / Edit buttons

I went afk to take a nap, and when I got back to log on i get a horrible delay... restarted pc then logged in again to check the ping and got this:

pingi.png

Also every other website im going to loads instantly: google, my guild forums, netflix, espn, youtube.. etc.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    back to normal.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    There could be intermittent internet service or throttling occurring regionally between your computer and our servers. Please restart your PC and networking gear and try again later.

You can check out what could be going on in the world with Internet connections here: http://www.akamai.com/html/technology/dataviz1.html
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera