New Wedding

Options
Egaenil - Heavens Tear
Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
edited September 2010 in General Discussion
http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=1606237&extra=page%3D1

Here is a link... I cant understand a word..b:chuckle but according to my friend it is a wedding update they have on PW-CN

b:kissb:cute Cant wait
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
Post edited by Egaenil - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The area looks beautiful. Hope its visitable (and doesn't get filled with cat shops).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    its a instance for wedding ceremony. you can send out invitations to allow others to come inside and witness your wedding.

complete waste of time if you ask me. devs time would be better spent fixing bugs instead of adding useless stuff like this. oh well i'm sure that some people will just love it but how about all the people who have already got married they dont get to go inside this lame instance...
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Weddings ain't exactly cheap, it's about damn time they gave some bang for your buck.

Having a wedding in west arch is like doing your IRL wedding in the middle of a highway b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    b:sad but at least if you have wedding by highway you wont get ppl comes in "wann buy xxx for xxmil? super cheap"
    b:angry i hate those ppl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
    edited July 2010
    Options
    b:sad but at least if you have wedding by highway you wont get ppl comes in "wann buy xxx for xxmil? super cheap"
    b:angry i hate those ppl

Yeah let me rephrase that:

''Doing your IRL wedding in a market alley while forced to wear a red curtain. With frills.''
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It looked beautiful.

Then I saw the nuns.

I think I'm okay with West Arch, thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It looked beautiful.

Then I saw the nuns.

Yeah the nuns look creeepy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Or it's what wedding visitors are forced to wear b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Coraline - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    its a instance for wedding ceremony. you can send out invitations to allow others to come inside and witness your wedding.

complete waste of time if you ask me. devs time would be better spent fixing bugs instead of adding useless stuff like this. oh well i'm sure that some people will just love it but how about all the people who have already got married they dont get to go inside this lame instance...

Thats when they divorce in game and remarry just to be able to do it = more people buying gold or wedding packs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Thats when they divorce in game and remarry just to be able to do it = more people buying gold or wedding packs

Yay now we're married!!

..Let's do it again!!

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Coraline - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yay now we're married!!

..Let's do it again!!

b:laugh

Hey, people do that..someone in guild remarried on their 1 year pwi marriage anniversary and other people marry different people all of the time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lol what?
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Make the instance not a safe zone....pk weddings FTWb:chuckle
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    make The Instance Not A Safe Zone....pk Weddings Ftwb:chuckle

Lol, +1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    "Perfect World International," "we get married" in a match the player activity will be provided by the official line of luxury wedding. Who does not expect to have an unforgettable love, who do not want to have the situation for some other forever? "Perfect World International" witness players romantic love, to hold the most compelling wedding Shenxianjuanlv. Prime attention as a wedding celebration, how can the lack of holy wedding halls, lively and romantic atmosphere, warm and romantic wedding ceremony and other elements help out then?
      "Perfect World International" The new release romantic wedding scene - a perfect church, the majority of players in order to better understand the "Perfect World International" The new marriage system, and today we have opened to us the mystery of her, to love you she will never forget the luxury to create a wedding!
      Luxurious wedding will be in the end love
      To host a perfect wedding, not only witnessed the happiness of love ceremony, and indicates that "your hand, and I have cried" start. This fashionable Western-style weddings, solemn and romantic wedding fashion groups form gradually being favored. Host a Western-style wedding romantic aesthetic, give her a big surprise. "Perfect World International" The new marriage system upgrade Introducing the perfect theme wedding chapel scene, built the luxury wedding set wedding, send invitations, church oath ... ... everything a lot, meet your individual pursuit, held in different The wedding will be carried out in the end love!

Entertain friends and guests, sweet love, show non-stop
      Luxurious wedding ceremony to invite friends along to witness the romantic combination of instant love, sharing the happiness of feeling tied the knot. New people can "Wedding ambassador" desk in "Wedding Invitation", fill out the name of the person to be invited, cordially invite friends to attend the wedding. Meanwhile, the guests through the "joking" you can enter the new perfect church wedding scene, with the "wedding invitation" in order to receive "guest corsage," The two sides after receiving corsage, romantic wedding ceremony started. Invite friends, to the sweetest love new show, and become the Shenxianjuanlv others envy.

Perfect engraved, the most authentic Western-style wedding
      Feelings of the purest and most luxurious Western-style wedding, decorated wedding site is essential. Perfect for professional church choir accompaniment for the entire wedding, carpet covered with beautiful flowers on both sides, set off the atmosphere of champagne tower, of course, beautiful wedding cake and the mighty lovely royal guard of honor! Luxurious scenes make you speechless, the perfect engraved weddings. In addition, the process of the wedding ceremony the same and no less real, sworn to exchange diamond rings, threw a perfect reproduction of hand flower, so you truly feel the western style wedding scene, Enjoy the new system brought about by the extraordinary marriage Happy!
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Make the instance not a safe zone....pk weddings FTWb:chuckle

Actually... +1 to this just because it would be funny as hell.

"You may now kiss the bride."
    "-Barrage- Oh noes. My finger slipped and I just killed your new wife. No kisses for you I suppose. =< "
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    By the way, my post above is how Google Chrome translated it.
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Entertain friends and guests, sweet love, show non-stop

Now just imagine that with an asian accent b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It looked beautiful.

Then I saw the nuns.

So if Imp and I get remarried if thats implemented...

You're not coming? :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    This is the stupidest thing I've seen a game do.

Without a doubt.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    So if Imp and I get remarried if thats implemented...

You're not coming? :<

Awww Grav, of course I'd come

And give me permission to shoot your nuns and I promise you it will be a wedding you never forget. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It looked beautiful.

Then I saw the nuns.

the nuns are creepy and the girl looks anorexic.
    Other than that its beautiful b:cute would be nice to have my first wedding there... if i ever do marry >.>;;;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Well this looks like another excuse for ppl to spend money on marriage packs...

In other news, Its REALLY funny to read the PW CN forums with Google Chrome translation on. The server specific forums are almost identical to ours b:laugh "QQ your cashshop > mine"

Edit: Theres also alot of guys looking for "Cute young girls under 25 playing on xxx server for fanatastic fun time" Lol!
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Hirad - Dreamweaver
    Hirad - Dreamweaver Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i'd rather have the wedding in the screenshots then one on a sidewalk in a outdoor supermarket...b:chuckle
    and Grav o.o i'd totally come!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    useless updates....its a freaking game, and this is not rly content, there can be used to anything at all.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    useless updates....its a freaking game, and this is not rly content, there can be used to anything at all.

yay for "contents"
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Awww Grav, of course I'd come

And give me permission to shoot your nuns and I promise you it will be a wedding you never forget. =D

Knock yourself out. b:cute

And if its not a safe zone... I'll be sure to put Imp in PK mode before... Just for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Knock yourself out. b:cute

And if its not a safe zone... I'll be sure to put Imp in PK mode before... Just for you.

Oh, pft. Imp's what, 100 now? With uberzorz gear enough to destroy me within a few seconds of entering that lovely little chapel? I'll pass thanks. I want to do the killing of the nuns at your wedding, not be killed by your husband. ;~;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Is it just me or I fear that those nuns and that priest are actually vampires in disguise?
    Holy water, stake, garlic anyone?

(P.S.: I am normally on the side of Light -trust me!-, but yeah, such a rather big group of nuns is fishy)
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Oh, pft. Imp's what, 100 now? With uberzorz gear enough to destroy me within a few seconds of entering that lovely little chapel? I'll pass thanks. I want to do the killing of the nuns at your wedding, not be killed by your husband. ;~;

He still has TT90 and FC weapons >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]