New to PWi; need help! :O

rayv0n
rayv0n Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Assassin
Well, I'm not exactly new to PW, but I haven't been on in quite some time, actaully. I just got done playing JD and I wasn't at intersted in it as I was with Perfect World, so I was curious on what type of point setup I should do if I were considering to be a Assassin? Any ideas? Anyone that has used it up to a high level able to give me what they feel would be the best? I'm more of a PvE/Dungeons type of player than a PvP/Battlegrounds, so I'd love to know. Thank you! This will be of great help to me. If you've got a link to a certain sticky that might explain this for me, I would appriciate it. Thanks (;

Comments

• NightReaper - Lost City
    NightReaper - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    go pure dex for PK/PvP, hibrid for PvE/PvP, heavy armor for Pk/PvP (vs barbs, BMs, other sins and archers)*** and vit for PvE.

***HA build for sin sux :X cause u lose a lot of damage and u cant use end game daggers...

pure dex:
    1str and 4dex every lvl (best endgame build)

hibrid:
    1str, 1vit and 7dex every 2lvls (not the best but not the worst)

vit:
    1vit, 1str and 3dex every lvl (best build for lvl70-)

Heavy Armor:
    5 dex and 5 str every 2 lvls (best physic tank build) <---- dont do this....(if u r planing to use this build u should try a BM fist/claw)...

PS: if u r planing to go for vit build but want to change at lvl70+, u should make sure to have money to buy reset scroll (not a cheap thing).
    PS2: 1str and 3dex per lvl is the minimun required to use LA/daggers.
    *stealth*...
    HEY APPLE...
    KNIFE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]