[Lost City] Looking for Leveling Guild (lvl 76 Cleric)

Options
Aelric - Lost City
Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Guild Banter
Yup title pretty much says it all. I am currently in a random guild (sorry guild if you see this and recognize me xD) but I really want a hardcore guild to level quickly with. I'm pretty much fed up with questing and grinding, so I will need groups to kill bosses and get culti's done quickly, then after that w/e you recommend to level as fast as possible, I will be delighted to do. (I'm thinkin some rebirth would be nice)

Thanks,
Aelric b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
-Dr. Seuss
b:victory
Post edited by Aelric - Lost City on

Comments

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    my alt was in knights for several levels around your level, fun people, helpful. Id recommend them if they are still recruiting 75+.
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    my alt was in knights for several levels around your level, fun people, helpful. Id recommend them if they are still recruiting 75+.

Okay, thanks for the info!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory