A question about Vit...

Moobyhex - Lost City
Moobyhex - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Wizard
Currently my wizard just hit 79 a few days ago and I was LA... hated the dmg I did... the crits didn't hit as much ad I had liked them to and the mana drain was fast... I restat to pure mag then started adding vit because at lvl 100 with 105 vit I'd have 1000 more base hp than a true full mag build. Is it worth sacrificing the however much mag attack for more hp and slightly higher phys def? Right now my vit is almost 30 unbuffed... keep going or just stay there then restat later to 5 or 3 vit?
Post edited by Moobyhex - Lost City on

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Currently my wizard just hit 79 a few days ago and I was LA... hated the dmg I did... the crits didn't hit as much ad I had liked them to and the mana drain was fast... I restat to pure mag then started adding vit because at lvl 100 with 105 vit I'd have 1000 more base hp than a true full mag build. Is it worth sacrificing the however much mag attack for more hp and slightly higher phys def? Right now my vit is almost 30 unbuffed... keep going or just stay there then restat later to 5 or 3 vit?

Well, being that we are a DD class.. the more damage the better. Although.. you don't do any damage when you are dead, so putting some vit in could be useful if your gear is terrible. I would love to be pure int, but having bad gear (5.6k hp unbuffed with 50vit) kinda forces me to keep the vit. Everyone sets their own goals and whatnot, I have decided if I can get 6k hp unbuffed without vit.. i will stat my vit out and become pure int. It really depends on what you are planning on doing/who you are fighting, but I'd say putting in a little vit won't ruin anything (I would put in 50 at a time so I could restat it back later with one restat scroll). Just my 2 cents
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Moobysnax - Lost City
    Moobysnax - Lost City Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Ok. Thank you, that does help me some.... I have a feeling that getting high refines on my armor will be a lonnggg time from now.
  • Godofdarknes - Lost City
    Godofdarknes - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i usually just put 4 mag 1 vit for every lv until i hit 9x then restat to full int and + gear a bit
  • Acoi - Lost City
    Acoi - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    1 vit = 10 hp. imo i never liked it because you can make up for the hp with shards etc.thats just meb:pleased
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    1 vit = 10 hp. imo i never liked it because you can make up for the hp with shards etc.thats just meb:pleased

make up for it? You do realize you can have some vit in your build and hp shards right? If you've got the gear for it, sure go pure int... but most average players are **** for going pure int for pvp.. imo
  • Acoi - Lost City
    Acoi - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    well how much would you think is a good amount of vit before your reducing your damage to much?

... i actually still dont rate adding vit. anything noticeable is way to much vit.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    well how much would you think is a good amount of vit before your reducing your damage to much?

... i actually still dont rate adding vit. anything noticeable is way to much vit.

if i were to add 50 vit it would put me pretty damn close to 7.3k HP buffed
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited July 2010

Well with my old weapon.. having 50 vit reduced my atk by about 600.. which after the 75% pvp penalty would be 150 damage.. then add in resistances and the like.. you are talking maybe 50-100 pvp damage per hit. Is that noticeable to you?