Demon Cyclone Heel = useless?

Options
Ranfa - Dreamweaver
Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Blademaster
Currently I have 2.86 aps unsparked. I know demon heel gives same attack rate increase as RB, which puts me at 3.33 aps, which I get from a regular lvl 10 Cyclone Heel. Is it only useful for those who have less -interval or would it somehow benefit me other than that extra damage?
Post edited by Ranfa - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Currently I have 2.86 aps unsparked. I know demon heel gives same attack rate increase as RB, which puts me at 3.33 aps, which I get from a regular lvl 10 Cyclone Heel. Is it only useful for those who have less -interval or would it somehow benefit me other than that extra damage?

purge pole

about the only point of hell cyclone
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Veins - Dreamweaver
    Veins - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    purge pole

about the only point of hell cyclone

This, basically. And even then, I wouldn't waste the money on the skill.
    :3
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If I saw it for relatively cheap I'd buy it... already have most of my lvl11 skills, and I actually do use it, so there isn't really any harm to it, IMO.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I has it!!b:victory
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    it does have its uses, accelerating other weapons paths and if something has been done to disrupt my perma spark is the only reasons I currently use it tho.
    building chi alone with it can also be easy to do.

as if I would buy it now ..... probably just because there is only one skill I am missing at lvl 11, but I have gotten three from just pages of fate, so sold the other two ^^
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Your APS at 2.86/3.33 is not quite perma-spark so yes it's useful to have demon cyclone, especially when there are mobs and bosses that interrupt you, like the first boss in nirvana.
  • Veins - Dreamweaver
    Veins - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Your APS at 2.86/3.33 is not quite perma-spark so yes it's useful to have demon cyclone, especially when there are mobs and bosses that interrupt you, like the first boss in nirvana.

Well the idea is that the attack speed increase from level 10 to level 11, once you're at 2.86 or 3.33, isn't enough of an increase to push it to another interval.

For example, if you're at 2.86 and you use cyclone heel, it brings you to 3.33. Demon cyclone doesn't bring you to 4 instead. It's only really useful for other weapons that aren't as fast, and even then, you won't be using the normal attacks on those weapons except for the occasional purge pole scenario.
    :3