Essence -Lunar

XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear
XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
edited July 2010 in General Discussion
Are you able to get the Earth Essence, Aqua Essence, Flame Essence, Life Essence, Steel Essence, and Chaos Essence from doing Lunar Glade in solo mode or does it have to be in squad mode?
Post edited by XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Calija - Raging Tide
    Calija - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Essences and Golddrops only in Squadmode.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Don't worry, squad mode is pretty easy. All you need is a cleric and fist bm or archer and you can pretty much do it with 2 people. Add an extra DD or two and you're golden.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Don't worry, squad mode is pretty easy. All you need is a cleric and fist bm or archer and you can pretty much do it with 2 people. Add an extra DD or two and you're golden.
    1) Costs 3 mil to enter

2) Sorry but Lost City isn't the center of this game and the only server, many BMs can't tank that place gear-wise. I'm tired of the uber geared ones complaining of lack of difficulty or saying the game is sooo easy. Yes I'm also "uber" geared (at least for my server) with +5/+6 stuff and FC seemed so easy the last few times I went in there at 98, but I still remember when I did it with a squad of 75-85 and no, it wasn't that easy as people say (nobody bothers to refine past +2 below 90 on RT btw...)

Solution to make this game not so easy for those that complain: do Lunar/TT/anything else with +1 or +2 gear b:bye
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.