PK er Justice...

HippieMage - Harshlands
HippieMage - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Arigora Colosseum
Where is the Justice in the PVP Servers? Getting Pk ed 20 times on a grind quest to kill 40 mobs is no fun. I understand I'm going to get Pk ed here and there, but there should be a limit and consequence, no? Are there no high levels that are organized and/or would kill these punk pk ers that are out of control? Call them "Sheriffs" or something, I dont care what you call them. Just as long as they can keep some kind of justice over the high level pker punks. Again I know I m in a pk sever Im not QQ about getting pked. Im QQ about getting pked a rediculious amount of times QQQQQb:cry
Post edited by HippieMage - Harshlands on

Comments

• Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Sensitive thugs! We all need hugs! Doodoodoo do do dodaloodaloo
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    More importantly, why did your font size change in the middle of your post?
  • FinalFatex - Harshlands
    FinalFatex - Harshlands Posts: 2,427 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I can never belive these posts about being PKed 20 times in say 40 mob kills. 4 times to 80 and I have never been pked more than maybe 3 times in a row... Perhaps you spam them after dieing and **** them off so they target you?
    ~~Blood Red since 30~~
  • wolfdog68
    wolfdog68 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Where is the Justice in the PVP Servers? Getting Pk ed 20 times on a grind quest to kill 40 mobs is no fun. I understand I'm going to get Pk ed here and there, but there should be a limit and consequence, no? Are there no high levels that are organized and/or would kill these punk pk ers that are out of control? Call them "Sheriffs" or something, I dont care what you call them. Just as long as they can keep some kind of justice over the high level pker punks. Again I know I m in a pk sever Im not QQ about getting pked. Im QQ about getting pked a rediculious amount of times QQQQQb:cry

Saying that you've been pked 20x in a row is probably a HUGE exaggeration. So maybe you've really be pked maybe 2, 3, maaaybe even 4 times. It IS a pvp server so some things you just have to deal with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~ BlackCard ~
    IGN - Skye
    Class - Priest
  • fulgida
    fulgida Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010

If you really did get killed 20 times by someone during one of your quests, you can indeed get justice, if you collected evidence to show that you are being accurate.

https://ticket.perfectworld.com/ and fill out a ticket for the GMs complaining about harassment.

However, if you were just exaggerating, if people were just playing normally, then you probably just need to learn about running away and finding safer places to quest.
  • HippieMage - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    More importantly, why did your font size change in the middle of your post?

not really sure about that
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    It's a PvP server, the amount you listed is stupidly high and impossible unless the person(s) are singling you out of the millions of players.

So either send in a ticket with enough proof to show what you said it true (which will result in a banning of that person(s)).

Or shut up, learn how to kite, and go away.
  • HippieMage - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    It's a PvP server, the amount you listed is stupidly high and impossible unless the person(s) are singling you out of the millions of players.

So either send in a ticket with enough proof to show what you said it true (which will result in a banning of that person(s)).

Or shut up, learn how to kite, and go away.
    "What is stupidly" are players who are too chichken to go pk they own rank. Or player who are to stupidly to organize into real pk groups roaming havok on all players, even ones much higher. Not you though, I'm sure you are far from stupidly!!b:laugh

In case you can't read I'm not QQ about geting pk'd. I couldn't imagine playing in a PvE room. It has got too be boring. It's just the stupidity of some players, again not you I'm sure you re bush league material all the way!b:chuckle

Look, just because the programs gave you the choice to act like an a$$ in the game doesn't mean you have to take it.b:shutup
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Why would you keep running out freaking 20 times and getting killed over an over when some guy is there ganking lowbies? Makes absolutely no sense unless you actually enjoy getting killed.

Never understood why people cant just go do another quest or something else for 15 min when they're getting camped. Its not like the quest will disappear. Its not like there is only 1 quest available in PW and you loose the game if you finish it later.

There is no justice in 90+ pvp either btw. Someone will always have a 3 times stronger char or you will be outnumbered 3v1. All you can do is run/leave or die lol. If i know the outcome is me getting killed over and over, no way in hell i would stay outside of SZ doing a quest and let someone farm kills and hours on me 20 times.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Why would you keep running out freaking 20 times and getting killed over an over when some guy is there ganking lowbies? Makes absolutely no sense unless you actually enjoy getting killed.

Never understood why people cant just go do another quest or something else for 15 min when they're getting camped. Its not like the quest will disappear. Its not like there is only 1 quest available in PW and you loose the game if you finish it later.

There is no justice in 90+ pvp either btw. Someone will always have a 3 times stronger char or you will be outnumbered 3v1. All you can do is run/leave or die lol. If i know the outcome is me getting killed over and over, no way in hell i would stay outside of SZ doing a quest and let someone farm kills and hours on me 20 times.

^ Ikr ?

I mean seriously , ppl could just go afk for a few mins , just log off do w/e else & be back in 1 hr , move to other quests etc .

I fail to see the logic here b:beatup
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ^ Ikr ?

I mean seriously , ppl could just go afk for a few mins , just log off do w/e else & be back in 1 hr , move to other quests etc .

I fail to see the logic here b:beatup

I like your name.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

i think you need these.
    http://stochastix.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/dice.jpg
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Lemuria - Harshlands
    Lemuria - Harshlands Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I think the point is he was trying to complete his quest and that, people, is known as a grievance.

All I can suggest here is to get some high level friends. There is ZERO justice on PvP servers. There's tons of ganking because there's tons of jerks who fail to succeed against their own levels. There's powerful high levellers who do it because... well, because they can (Seriously, in my opinion those are the worst kind). But there are also players who specifically target jerks like that too.

Personally I feel ALL of this could be remedied by removing that safety lock feature or adding a caveat that says it does NOT apply to PvP when rednamed. Why? Because actions are SUPPOSED to have consequences. What, you think they added the increased drop rate while rednamed because they felt like it? It's a karma system, people. You only turn red when you've attacked and KILLED a non-combatant, so the redder you are the more you deserve justice.

Sure, there's bound to be people who stock up crazily on guardian scrolls to get around it, but at least when you've nailed them you'll have the satisfaction of knowing they PAID for that crime. Literally.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You only turn red when you've attacked and KILLED a non-combatant, so the redder you are the more you deserve justice.

As if all white-names are non-combatants.

It's not an uncommon practice to only kill red names to prevent from becoming red yourself.
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    "What is stupidly" are players who are too chichken to go pk they own rank. Or player who are to stupidly to organize into real pk groups roaming havok on all players, even ones much higher. Not you though, I'm sure you are far from stupidly!!b:laugh

In case you can't read I'm not QQ about geting pk'd. I couldn't imagine playing in a PvE room. It has got too be boring. It's just the stupidity of some players, again not you I'm sure you re bush league material all the way!b:chuckle

Look, just because the programs gave you the choice to act like an a$$ in the game doesn't mean you have to take it.b:shutup

Hey ****** check the sig. I play on a PvP server.

May not be high, but I know how to play. Also who says I don't PK on this guy?? Are you so stupid you don't realize there is a little button that enables PK on a PvE server??

Hell go to west arch outside gate and i'm usually sitting there in PK mode.
  • Northward - Lost City
    Northward - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Personally, I think pkers have been very lazy this last few weeks...very lazy!

Archers_Soul? How about you? Have you been lazy lately?

Shame on you....b:angry
  • SickPigeon - Raging Tide
    SickPigeon - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Hey Pimp. First of all.. Is TheMagicHoe your alt or just a friend? Lol.

But yeah.. Sounds like you've either got a big imagination or you're dumb enough to purposely get griefed. There are safezones for a reason (wait until the person leaves and go do something productive in real life). And you say PvE servers must be boring. It's actually worse on a PvE server. In a PvP server, anyone kills anyone. In a PvE server, the majority of people are either pro red names or blues. If they see you in white, you actually will be singled out of a crowd unlike your exaggeration. There's also pro luring, lurking, and ganking where as in a PvP server it's usually every man for themselves and it's rare to be singled out because EVERYONE is in PK mode.
  • KamiGoesWild - Lost City
    KamiGoesWild - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The worst thing about this post is the replies...
    Jeez guys, you're QQing over him QQing?
    I think he ran out again hoping the pker would be gone... After all, he'd want to get the quest over and done with and continue, which is fair enough really. But unfortunately, there's a red name running around the quest area. I've been put in this position a few times, and luckily often been saved by another red name... But the fact is, it's annoying as hell when you get randomly pk'd a few times while trying to do a quest, as you have to go to sz, and make your way there again... Especially when every red name that comes through stops to kill you. Yea, it's a PvP server, yea rpk is allowed, but it's still kinda harsh really...
    But, my little QQ session aside, it's still ridiculous for you guys to go on at him just because he's annoyed about being rpk'd while trying to quest. I'm sure everyone gets annoyed by it at some point.
  • _FROM_RUSS_ - Harshlands
    _FROM_RUSS_ - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Same to me i was there in Amerika and ppl seen me like you
  • Neddih - Harshlands
    Neddih - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Personally I feel ALL of this could be remedied by removing that safety lock feature or adding a caveat that says it does NOT apply to PvP when rednamed. Why? Because actions are SUPPOSED to have consequences. What, you think they added the increased drop rate while rednamed because they felt like it? It's a karma system, people. You only turn red when you've attacked and KILLED a non-combatant, so the redder you are the more you deserve justice.

you obviously do not understand WHY there is safety lock to begin with. If there was no safety lock when red then there is no need for it at all because if your account gets **** just turn the char red, drop everything, take it and move on.

this is why there is shatter, a consequence for being red. If anything they should up the chance to shatter, not force drops on red names.

If someone is harrasing you and killing you over and over it is one thing and unacceptable. If someone kills you once or twice get over it cause some day you will probably want to do the same to someone else.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LOKl_ - Harshlands
    LOKl_ - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Well this will probably single me out on harshlands... I was trying to lvl an archer there between Arch and Heavens tear there are lvl 30 mobs that required to do about a half a dozen quests and around 200 mobs to kill... I was getting pked every 5 minutes on average and one group pked me 10 times back to back as I tried to leave arch... So I got pissed and jumped on my main And pked all of them... Then ran around for the next several hours killing every red name I found in the area.

Made me feel alot better.