Question About Point`s

_FROM_RUSS_ - Harshlands
_FROM_RUSS_ - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Assassin
I have problem i cant put point in right direction help me please what i need to put more or i dont need tu put...)
Post edited by _FROM_RUSS_ - Harshlands on

Comments

• NightReaper - Lost City
    NightReaper - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    point? b:shockedb:bye
    *stealth*...
    HEY APPLE...
    KNIFE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiristyn - Heavens Tear
    Kiristyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I have problem i cant put point in right direction help me please what i need to put more or i dont need tu put...)

Well, from what I've read from the posts around here, the few popular advices are;
    1. pure dex 4dex/1str per level
    2. Hybrid 3dex/1str/1bit per level
    Or 3. Another hybrid 7dex/2str/1vit per 2 levels

And also, heard that putting points into Magic pretty much labels you as a fail sin?
    edited July 2010
    ohhh.... u r talking about attribute points.... lol b:embarrass

go pure dex plz....

1str and 4dex every lvl.

pros:
    1.highest crit chance;
    2.highest damage;
    3.highest accuarcy;
    4.highest evasion;

cont:
    1.low hp;
    2.low def (comparing with heavy armor build)
    *stealth*...
    HEY APPLE...
    KNIFE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XDarkFlames - Raging Tide
    XDarkFlames - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    To be honest it depends on playing style.

DD = most damage (4dex, 1str)
    Hybrid= most flexible (3dex,1vit,1str)
    Tank1= most hp (2dex,2vit,1str)
    Tank2= most defensive(5dex,3vit,2str)

The problem with a pure dex build is that you tend to over DD (ripping aggro in the process) and you tend to die quickly at higher lvls against higher lvl bosses, unless heavily charmed and refined.

The hybrid is the most common non-pure build for sins.. and is what i normally recommend for new players trying to stick it out as a sin. Its the most effective at lower lvls because it allows you to be able to quest by yourself.. (burning pots) but questing alone none the less.

Tank1 as i call it isnt a very common build since you give u some damage and dodge for vit.. but its possible to take this build to high lvls and be a kite-style layer in pvp, resisting the occasional LR hit youll recieve from most magic/LR pvp builds.

Tank2 is what I personally use. I feel its the most defensive of the options because it grants you about the same hp as a HA BM, but at the same time gives you enough damage and crit % to stealth pvp.. which is the most common sin strategy. I wouldnt try this build unless you have -int gear for pve. PvE wise.. i can easily tank FC as a lvl 90 sin (with a low lvl charm).

Hope this give some better insight than.. go pure dex. I say go with what your playing style suits.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rated_X - Sanctuary
    Rated_X - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    go pure dex plz....

1str and 4dex every lvl.

pros:
    1.highest crit chance; 2nd highest crit chance
    2.highest damage; 2nd highest dmg
    3.highest accuarcy; 2nd highest accuracy
    4.highest evasion; 2nd highest evasion

*cough* 4-1 would technically bring in the 2nd highest in all of those categories you named. If there was a high lvl with my build as (str enough for weps) they, in fact would have the highest dmg output, best crit %, best accuracy and evasion. :D...but yeah..if you want to be a "normal" player...go 4-1....if not...come to the dark side mwuahahahaha
    edited July 2010
    *cough* 4-1 would technically bring in the 2nd highest in all of those categories you named. If there was a high lvl with my build as (str enough for weps) they, in fact would have the highest dmg output, best crit %, best accuracy and evasion. :D...but yeah..if you want to be a "normal" player...go 4-1....if not...come to the dark side mwuahahahaha

how can u deal a lot of damage without weaponb:question
    *stealth*...
    HEY APPLE...
    KNIFE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    how can u deal a lot of damage without weaponb:question

He did not say that he does not use weapons. Read it again closely..."str enough for weps"
    Well, from what I've read from the posts around here, the few popular advices are;
    1. pure dex 4dex/1str per level
    2. Hybrid 3dex/1str/1bit per level
    Or 3. Another hybrid 7dex/2str/1vit per 2 levels

And also, heard that putting points into Magic pretty much labels you as a fail sin?

1. JFYI, the first hybrid build you mentioned is the vit build.
    2. I used to be that fail sin with magic >_>;;
    Hope this give some better insight than.. go pure dex. I say go with what your playing style suits.
    You sir, are my hero. It's nice to see another sin who doesn't have the unbending mindset of "Pure or u fail! GTFO n00b!"
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
    edited July 2010
    "Pure or u fail! GTFO n00b!"

i agreeb:laugh
    b:chuckle
    *stealth*...
    HEY APPLE...
    KNIFE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rated_PG - Harshlands
    Rated_PG - Harshlands Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    omg Russ xD, it's me Pixel, from Harshlands xD, the 21 that was dueling with you earlier today :D. (pwned you ofc.) but yea, go with what you think is a good build, pixel is 4-1 :( (fail), and Rated will be my epic extreme dex, nuke the hell out of everyone in sight build >:P

E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B = extreme dex, nuke the hell out of everyone in sight build >:P
    E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Extreme Dex Nuke The Hell Out Of Everybody In Sight Build

The path I chose is this, terrorizing anyone my daggers touch, sacrificing a pitiful bit of defense for amazingly high hits and crits, watching as everyone I come across hits the floor before they can react to my devastating hits, seeing them vanish in despair knowing they just got nuked. b:cool Yeah if this is wrong I don't want to be right. This is my build and the way I chose, if you don't like it, well gf to you. b:cool

Sins aren't op'd it's just that you suck ^.^.
    I'm a sin even at 3x I can kill all you oracled 10x noobs >.<
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ^Bumped just because of Rated's awesome acronym
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Rated_PG - Harshlands
    Rated_PG - Harshlands Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    aww it wasn't that cool b:cute
    E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Extreme Dex Nuke The Hell Out Of Everybody In Sight Build

The path I chose is this, terrorizing anyone my daggers touch, sacrificing a pitiful bit of defense for amazingly high hits and crits, watching as everyone I come across hits the floor before they can react to my devastating hits, seeing them vanish in despair knowing they just got nuked. b:cool Yeah if this is wrong I don't want to be right. This is my build and the way I chose, if you don't like it, well gf to you. b:cool

Sins aren't op'd it's just that you suck ^.^.
    I'm a sin even at 3x I can kill all you oracled 10x noobs >.<