Tabby Plumdrop

Twinkisaurus - Sanctuary
Twinkisaurus - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Venomancer
I was near Silk Ridge and I saw a Tabby Plumdrop running around. I had read about them before so I tammed it. I just want to know how rare it is. :3
Post edited by Twinkisaurus - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Not super rare but they are hard to get from people camping them out :)...Enjoy your new pet
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Its not that rare since they spawn like everyday.
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • azurluen
    azurluen Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Since the Pet Pack, Cat was not considered that rare. Useless to Tame to do a Baby one, since they are cheap now [if used to merchanting issues, too cheaper on AH compared to other Rares]. So just use it as a Battle Pet. If you have some pet slots left after all your good pets.

Even if it spawns two times each 12 hrs, it got killed too often. Too many camping them sometimes deal to much damage.

Also for Pig. But since the Pig it's a great flying tank, it doesn't become that worthless to sell.
    [insert sig here]
  • dark27mikuru
    dark27mikuru Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i wanna know where they r, dont just tell me show me! im tired of looking from just like oh they r in the 370,690 area. that doenst rlly tell me anything rlly, i looked all over silk ridge, is there any where else they r
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i looked all over silk ridge

They only spawn once every few hours or so. Chances are that it was already dead/tamed when you were looking there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    well seeing as i cought mine myself with 10 other veno's around camping the spawn points, they are difficult to catch yourself, but theres two places you can get em, one spawns by the big tree beside the moon-shaped island on the mainland (look for lots of spiders) and the other spot is just over the hill south of there, but they only spawn at certain times each day and there WILL be other venos around both spots going after one too, most with channeling gear on and much higher lvl. some would rather kill it then let someone else get it so if their tame fails, they'll kill it before someone else gets the chance to.. i tried for almost a month straight 2 times a day every other day or so before i got mine.. if you have the coin and you want a tabby badly, you're better off buyin one then taming one, especially if you're attempting to make an allclass from it as you'll need about 6 of them i think to make one allclass.
  • LadyBats - Archosaur
    LadyBats - Archosaur Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Your pretty lucky to have just ran into one at random. They have a habit of being camped by other venos who want some free coin or killed by stupid players -.-. Enjoy the kitteh
  • Golem_MB - Raging Tide
    Golem_MB - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:victory grats I got 4 and 2 were just sitting there. :) -.- crit sucks or I'd have 6 altogether.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.otakuwiki.com/images/thumb/4/4b/Harada01.jpg/150px-Harada01.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Golem_MB lvl 23 -
    Steals coins what else, lol.

Keliska lvl 35 -
    Traveling Mage

Pit_MB aka Exorupture lvl 24 -
    Excorter of Women Toons. Buffs most, one shots rest. xD
  • demonicesteve
    demonicesteve Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i just got one... I didn't even know that it's rare, I only tamed it coz it's super cute and it passed right in front of me really fast, so I chased it and tamed it.

so.. is it strong?? coz if not, I'm not planning to keep it.. (-_-)
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    It's not strong but also not weak, have good speed and kinda nice set of skills since the beginning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...