Nostalgia

Options
MiniST - Sanctuary
MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
Along with nothing to do b:chuckle and no internship ;_;
So, I see nothing have really changed, you old noobs still have **** gear... the Csers, I have nothing to say to them as I don't see in the point in spending money in a PvE server. And the newbs are Csers, not surprised. I can't believe I actually saw some people I was sure have quit forever along with people I though would have quit already, then again whatever. Then again, I can't be sure they are the same people anymore. btw, where the hell did Wizzled go? I still haven't gotten the chance to return the favor b:chuckle

And good for regicide, some of you people are still crazy enough to be still grinding b:laugh And I can't believe BigP is still in Nefarious, thought Nef losing would have made him ragequit :P

I now in a guild with average lvl of 99.5 and activity of about 0 b:surrender feel free to join XD
Post edited by MiniST - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Posting for Nostalgia.

I am planning on obsessing over a new mmo next year. You can probably guess what it is?

I think someone told me wizz got permabanned last time I installed > uninstalled. He was the last interesting thing about pw b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ugh i want diablo III...
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ugh i want diablo III...

Me toooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    personally waiting for both diablo3 and ff14 b:pleased
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    and ff14 b:pleased
    hell ya
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I hope the battle system for FF14 is much better then 11....that one sucked so bad.....b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    starcraft 2 just...15 more days..15...
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Idk where which game to choose . I like sc ( though this can be played with a mmo since it's like dota & I still play that :P ) , diablo , gw2 look's interesting , fw might tempt me , ff14 as well .

I guess I'll get a group of friends and pick one ( if I like it ) heh :D PWI till then , I can't say I'm bored of it atm anyway ( bms are so fun <3 , besides the TW part where you're a melee & +30 attack lvls in-game kinda make ya get owned by archers/wiziez/psys but oh well , maybe they'll eventually remove it :P ) .

Oh right , this heroes of 3 kingdoms game....any1 gonna try it ? I think I'll check it out & see what it's like .

Hmmm ray , you use skype ? :D
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I heard Wizzeled got permbanned, then I saw him in world chat. Seems the rumor of him just playing begins with A and I may be true.

Wonder if that new game next year might be B&S? b:dirty FF died for me a long, long time ago.
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Imagine all the pro old school guys & gals going to a good , new mmo & making a guild .

It would be interesting b:dirty
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    diablo 3!!!! oh wait, no release date yet... *goes back to emo corner*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I heard Wizzeled got permbanned, then I saw him in world chat. Seems the rumor of him just playing begins with A and I may be true.

Wonder if that new game next year might be B&S? b:dirty FF died for me a long, long time ago.
    i saw a (V V) VVizzeled feverishly oracling at the sanct bunnies. I showed the real wizzeled the screeny and he was needless to say pretty mad lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I do not use skype. My msn/email is raydoit@gmail.com

The mmo I am looking forward to is TERA. I have plenty of time to get a job and pimp out my rig before it comes out next year.

I also signed up for the heroes of three kingdoms. It looks just like pw which isn't a bad thing, I guess. If it can be as entertaining as the first year of PW then I am all in. I don't consider the year of playing pw a waste of time even though it blew up in my face. I had good times lol. We shall see! Although my expectations are low for it. TERA on the other hand has high expectations from me. You noobs should check it out b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2010
    Options
    I do not use skype. My msn/email is raydoit@gmail.com

The mmo I am looking forward to is TERA. I have plenty of time to get a job and pimp out my rig before it comes out next year.

I also signed up for the heroes of three kingdoms. It looks just like pw which isn't a bad thing, I guess. If it can be as entertaining as the first year of PW then I am all in. I don't consider the year of playing pw a waste of time even though it blew up in my face. I had good times lol. We shall see! Although my expectations are low for it.

Hmmm this is tempting . The game doesn't look bad & the forums themselves remind me of PWI in closed beta .

Any1 else gonna try this ? Who knows....we might just stumble across a gold mine .

PWI in the 1st months was just epic b:dirty

EDIT : I tried it for 10 mins I logged right away . The pvp system would seem to have potential ( moving while attacking is good at least :P ) but character & mob graphics are kinda meh >< Anyway I don't rly like it , too bad for the pvp system though...oh well :P
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    No movement in PvP is one of my biggest gripes with PWI's PvP. In actual combat you would never stand around; well with exception of that old style of lining your troops up and trading fire with the enemy's line. Silly Americans and Brits >_>

Course that makes me think of old FF games where you just line up and whack each other <_<
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    No movement in PvP is one of my biggest gripes with PWI's PvP. In actual combat you would never stand around; well with exception of that old style of lining your troops up and trading fire with the enemy's line. Silly Americans and Brits >_>

Course that makes me think of old FF games where you just line up and whack each other <_<

ALL FF games you line up and wack each other. Don't know about XI though...

Is there any free MMOs where there is no lvling or minimal lvling?
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    personally waiting for both diablo3 and ff14 b:pleased

Those 2 + GW2. I'll probably try GW2 first tho since D3 doesn't come out for another year or so... and FF14 needs time to mature.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChickenWeed - Sanctuary
    ChickenWeed - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Wow still so many familiar faces from years ago..

Waiting for Blade & Soul, SC2, FF14, D3 b:angry
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    wooooooot chickenweed! All the core players return. b:nosebleed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    :O I just saw darkrings and cystalized b:shocked darkrings probably not the same person, maybe, idk...
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Wow chickenweed! You bring back some memories that I can't quite remember...I do remember I liked you a lot.....a LOT! b:dirty

Hotk is a bust. Its more like JD than PW. I know its in beta but its potential is very minimal (much like JD was when it first came out). Vindictus, Blade and Soul, Guild Wars 2, and Forsaken World are all the FTP games to look forward to. Hmmmm forsaken world...sounds like perfect world except....forsaken....anyway I think it would be so funny if everyone ended up playing forgotten world and they released anni packs in it and everyone quit again. BUWAHAHAHAHA that would be so funny. Almost as funny as when they did it in pw!

But seriously forsaken world will probably be pretty good (pw good) and I am sure the first thing that comes to a lot of peoples mind is whether or not there will be anni packs in it and I am sure pwe knows how much we don't want them in there. However I will never know if they will put them in or not because pwe is very sneaky and untrustworthy. Those other games all have high potential as well. I am sure I will see at least one familiar face in a new mmo some time soon. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Nadis - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Wow chickenweed! You bring back some memories that I can't quite remember...I do remember I liked you a lot.....a LOT! b:dirty

Hotk is a bust. Its more like JD than PW. I know its in beta but its potential is very minimal (much like JD was when it first came out). Vindictus, Blade and Soul, Guild Wars 2, and Forsaken World are all the FTP games to look forward to. Hmmmm forsaken world...sounds like perfect world except....forsaken....anyway I think it would be so funny if everyone ended up playing forgotten world and they released anni packs in it and everyone quit again. BUWAHAHAHAHA that would be so funny. Almost as funny as when they did it in pw!

But seriously forsaken world will probably be pretty good (pw good) and I am sure the first thing that comes to a lot of peoples mind is whether or not there will be anni packs in it and I am sure pwe knows how much we don't want them in there. However I will never know if they will put them in or not because pwe is very sneaky and untrustworthy. Those other games all have high potential as well. I am sure I will see at least one familiar face in a new mmo some time soon. b:thanks

Hotk is ****, now come play PW - RT with us ray ray.b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hotk is ****, now come play PW - RT with us ray ray.b:sad

RT? Raging Tide? I thought you might have meant RP...never role played before >_>

Honestly it wouldn't be too bad an idea to lightly play some pw until something new comes around. I just started working at a Waffle House (long story) and have been pretty bored when I get home (have to walk 4 miles!). All i have been playing for the last 2 months is Resident Evil 4, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, and combat arms. Anywho I will go ahead and reinstall (for the 10th time?) and maybe I will see you guys around :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Nadis - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    RT? Raging Tide? I thought you might have meant RP...never role played before >_>

Honestly it wouldn't be too bad an idea to lightly play some pw until something new comes around. I just started working at a Waffle House (long story) and have been pretty bored when I get home (have to walk 4 miles!). All i have been playing for the last 2 months is Resident Evil 4, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, and combat arms. Anywho I will go ahead and reinstall (for the 10th time?) and maybe I will see you guys around :P

Do I look like a person who RP ? b:embarrass

Lets just say 10 will be your lucky install, where you will re-enjoy the fun of seeing ayano die over 9000 times but thats only if you lvl high enough. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lee_Hyori - Sanctuary
    Lee_Hyori - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    diablo3

drool...
    edited July 2010
    Options

Lol @ pokemon . u.u got zaeris recently as well , if we get you too then +1 moar for the good gaiz ...oh wait there ain't no bad guys in RT - we all say gz & pat each other on the back after TWs instead of " OMG NEF U SUCK , WANT TO TAKE OVER THE MAP , NO WAI !! " b:pleased

We don't have hate , we have trolling <3 And if you do decide to come play here remind me to tell you :

Welcome to Raging Tide - PWI's troll central ~ Enter at your own risk since there's no telling what it might do to ya :P

Do I look like a person who RP ? b:embarrass

Lets just say 10 will be your lucky install, where you will re-enjoy the fun of seeing ayano die over 9000 times but thats only if you lvl high enough. b:cute

Yea...barbs these days , fail to keep aggro at AE , especially that Knullruffs guy .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options

Yea...barbs these days , fail to keep aggro at AE , especially that Knullruffs guy .

Haha, maybe rolling fist bm wasnt such a good plan.. Weaksauce. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Haha, maybe rolling fist bm wasnt such a good plan.. Weaksauce. b:chuckle

He should use pro dual axes for high DPS.
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
    edited July 2010
    Options
    He should use pro dual axes for high DPS.

Sry Sarah but I can never be a true " dual axe master" like NuBlade b:sad
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Sry Sarah but I can never be a true " dual axe master" like NuBlade b:sad

Just have marrow physical on at all times and auto attack the enemy crystal. You can do it, I have faith in you. b:surrenderb:kiss
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute