Help to choose an alt

Loupu - Harshlands
Loupu - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
Hey everyone,as you see im 72 lvl sin and i have a hard time getting my TT70 equipment.So as everyone have an alt char,i want to make one too.

The only thing i want from my alt is money,so i want help choosing the class.
I thought making cleric would be cool,but i have heard that venomancers are good too.

Well my sin is ok at farming,but not enough.My sin dies really rarely,almost never,but i want something more than that.
b:bye
Post edited by Loupu - Harshlands on

Comments

• Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Well, personal experience with me is The higher level I was, the more money I made because more options were open to me. So just keep leveling and don't waste time on an alt unless u play like 24/7 or cashshop lol
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • holyhall754
    holyhall754 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Dewd jus charge $10,000 and u can have a 101 main and as many 100 alts as you want b:bye b:victory

btw what do you mean about making money??? I presume you mean charging more $$ b:question
  • Roin - Harshlands
    Roin - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    make a veno or fist bm they can make alot of cash without much work but you wont get much till your atleast in the 60's maby 70's so its not worth it if your trying to gear your lvl 72 sin with them you can try farming subs but last time i played that can be harder then finding a hh squad b:surrender
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    make a veno or fist bm they can make alot of cash without much work but you wont get much till your atleast in the 60's maby 70's so its not worth it if your trying to gear your lvl 72 sin with them you can try farming subs but last time i played that can be harder then finding a hh squad b:surrender
    would probably require like 10x more money than he has now to be effective
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Veno, barb, or cleric for ease of obtaining TT mats.

Barb and cleric costs rack up, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Loupu - Harshlands
    Loupu - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ok tnx for the suggestions everone b:victory