Where to lvl after lvl 20?Class:Physic Race:Tideborn

GoldSpark - Dreamweaver
GoldSpark - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
SO yeah, tittle gives it all you want to know.
Post edited by GoldSpark - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Anamaris - Raging Tide
    Anamaris - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Continue your quest chain. Each level you'll get more quests that also give more experience. Grinding mobs won't be an issue for a Psychic until the late 60's, maybe even later thanks to BH's and WQ.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    After level 20, your quest log should take you up to Archosaur - the elder of your race should open up a telepot waypoint there for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    once you reach level 20, and finish off all your tideborn-area quests, the elder will teleport you to archosaur where you can get more quests to continue on with.

if for whatever reason the elder doesn't give you the option of teleing to archo, then most likely you haven't completed something or other. you can either do that, or just plain swim to archo. i did that once just for the heck of it; it's a long and boring swim, but doable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • GoldSpark - Dreamweaver
    GoldSpark - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You guys rules thank you, should i complete the weapon token 1 from cloud temple, i cannot find Quinzy, and it is marked as red. 0.o.
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    definitely do weapon token if you can --- but you'll need help, find yourself friends who are level 35 or higher.

the first weapon token quest gives one of two possible rewards. one of those is kindof meh, just some mirage stones i think. but it's worth doing in case you get the other one --- a mold for a really pretty neat weapon. only problem is doing it; it's like running a FB dungeon ten levels ahead of time. no way to do it alone.

Quingzi is found in FB29, which is found inside the secret passage, north of archosaur and near the orchid temple. ask for people who are running BH29 and see if you can talk them into letting you tag along.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Ahknatn - Heavens Tear
    Ahknatn - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    congratulations :D
    youve reached the point where the game has given you too high standards and your level of entertainment will slowly begin to decrease
    fishpeople land is extremely beautiful compared the the rest of the not so perfect world
    b:surrender