is there a new feature on time spent on pw now

Options
Phenoix - Heavens Tear
Phenoix - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
edited July 2010 in General Discussion
Is there a new feature that tells how long ppl are offline now. I took vaction and moved so I been offline for a month or 2. I checked my email and I had a post from pw asking y I quit. Just trying to figure out if it is new. I haven't quit just been busy from move and vaction. Anyone know anything on this.
Post edited by Phenoix - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Probably trying to take count on how many quit because of people being angry at no end game content, dq prices, packs etc.
  • SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver
    SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yeah, I get emails all the time on my Faction bank account :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    They do it on all their games actually (I get emails from BoI monthly b:worried).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • azurluen
    azurluen Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Does this aply only on cashopers?

My first account, that I already don't play, haven't received any of those mails. =o_O=
    [insert sig here]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    They do it on all their games actually (I get emails from BoI monthly b:worried).

X.x'

Well, a lot of games track roughly how long you has been off line and send like a e-mail about a month or so after.
    x.x'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • annegirl
    annegirl Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'm sure your account has something like "date of last login" that the developers can see and they check for people who haven't logged in for "x" number of days. And probably for the same reason that I get letters from the credit card company that say at some point we lost you as a customer and we'd like you back... etc, etc. No company wants to lose business.
  • SlippyTounge - Lost City
    SlippyTounge - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lol, people got over packs, DQ items and will eventually get over no end game content.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Is there a new feature that tells how long ppl are offline now. I took vaction and moved so I been offline for a month or 2. I checked my email and I had a post from pw asking y I quit. Just trying to figure out if it is new. I haven't quit just been busy from move and vaction. Anyone know anything on this.

Yep, our systems do occasionally send out e-mail blasts when accounts fulfill certain requirements.

Keep in mind that if you don't want to receive these, you can always click the "Unsubscribe" button at the bottom of the email :)
This discussion has been closed.