FB dificulty like TT's why not?

ChaosWeapon - Dreamweaver
ChaosWeapon - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Suggestion Box
FB must have a pilar where you can choose SOLO or SQUAD mode.
If choose SOLO rebalance the dungeon to any character solo in a range of the name of FB. Like FB19 SOLO can be cleared by a char lv 19~21.
It's more easier to clear the spiritual cultivation alone.
We have the wine for clear the mobs, BUT the boss is impossible to be cleared by a low lv char.
If choose SQUAD a dungeon will be normal as is.
Post edited by ChaosWeapon - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I don't see a reason in this? Low level player just aren't meant to solo a fb on their own... I mean what are there high levels for? b:sad
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I don't see a reason in this? Low level player just aren't meant to solo a fb on their own... I mean what are there high levels for? b:sad

I can tell you what we aren't for, helping every lower level do an FB in 10 minutes just because they don't wanna find a squad. High levels aren't here just to make your life easier, we have things that need to get done too... >.>
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    I can tell you what we aren't for, helping every lower level do an FB in 10 minutes just because they don't wanna find a squad. High levels aren't here just to make your life easier, we have things that need to get done too... >.>

Well, back then when I started, doing lower levels FBs was one of the duties of an high level player. And with that in mind, I always help low level players with their fbs. And if Im not soloing those, I'm gathering random people to aid most of the time. I know, FBs only give a bit reputation and exp/spirits, but it's fun to do some fbs, when you've nothing else to do.
  • ChaosWeapon - Dreamweaver
    ChaosWeapon - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Some FB its very hard to find someone to help. Like the FB 59, and whats the point drop a mold low level? to contribute to inflaction to the game? Order of Stars and Wheel of Fate is too rare to drop, i have to buy but its too expensive to anyone buy early in the game.
    How a char lv 19~29 will make 1kk coins?
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    How a char lv 19~29 will make 1kk coins?

By being a cash-shopper b:surrender Or by being an alt of a wealthy high main.
  • Charly - Heavens Tear
    Charly - Heavens Tear Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Removing the absolute need for a squad is ridiculous in my opinion. As annoying as it may be at times to try and find a squad, it's best if people learn their roles in a squad early on. If they didn't, FFs and the like would end up going downhill because many people wouldn't have the squad experience necessary to complete them. Dying at low levels because you couldn't hold aggro/control your own aggro/gained heal aggro isn't so bad(not that it's totally acceptable); the EXP can be made up easily enough.

Dying at higher levels for the same reasons, or just being some ignorant moron? People would not be happy with you.

Again, this is my opinion. I mean I love BHs, FBs, and TT runs not just for the EXP/drops/whatever but for the squad experience and company.