Sad fox form venomancer

Akubi - Lost City
Akubi - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Arigora Colosseum
I love my venomancer light armor fox form build more and more every day, but I'm tired of pwi noobs. It's no problem with my char in pvp. When I win in pvp all says "not fair 2vs1" because I uses 10lvl lower pets then my level (I think that pet must be - because venomancer has lowest damage skills than other chars). Ok, then I go without pets, but again "not fair you have bramble" - it always say sins. And last when I got my 39lvl skill "leech" which little heal and when I uses it in duel, people says ''stop using potions" i'm really tired of these comments. I don't understand them. I think that all class must use all their skills in pvp. Any comments about my situation?
Post edited by Akubi - Lost City on

Comments

• Daggster - Lost City
    Daggster - Lost City Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    welcome to a sins world!
    people spam pm QQ u about useing stealth, sparks, spark gaining skills, teleport skills!
    2 days ago there was a veno(with a baby cerberus pet lol guess that says everything about him) QQing to me with things like:
    "c'mon fight me without stealth!" i did so he died .. => next QQ-excuse:
    "wow u teleport away from my nix right over to me and use 2 spark skills"
    next time i killed the nix first then the veno ... => QQ:
    "lol u used anti stun pots" (it's a skill called maze steps and it requires 1 spark ijs) ... next fail try: "he sented his nix from the sz to stun and bleed me lol and then moved outside of the sz trying to cast on me ... i used cauterize went to stealth stunteled to him and killed him
    => he brought the same lame excuses as above lol

oh and i was uncharmed lol he was charmed b:laugh

dont worry about such things ... those are the often called fails that don't know how to play their chars and csed all their stuff! Those people will always say such things lol they mostly even get insulting xD because they are mad that their $ spent dont make up with their grade of failness so they sit infront of their pcs b:cry and talking **** to u ig
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Just use what you have, agree on duel conditions like no pots, no genie or even no pet but if they do not specify it, you can feel free to use them.

And what Daggster said has nothing to do with this post. guess he is really desperate to show off his OP class.
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]