Why are people so egotistical and proud in this game?

Options
2»

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Oh snap, I've been found.

Now I gotta jump ship to some other MMO and pick an obscure new screenname.
    Perhaps Shortsword....

O_o
    it be so obscure.
    D:
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fudgesicles
    fudgesicles Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Perhaps Shortsword....

*SCREAMS LIKE A GIRL*

is it really you?!!! jk idk u :p
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hehehehe... Being on a pvp server, pking is not something that rare. I've never been harassed (never had bigger problems with doing my quests). My guild, although small, is rather friendly and we do help each other in pvp situations. Revenge is sweet.b:chuckle All is cool, it's a pvp server afterall. However, I hate when I'm a (faint) red name (my badb:surrender) after helping a friend or just gettin' some revenge and I get killed while leaving the place and going to the city or w/e. Getting killed is no problem, but when I lose things worth a couple mil... then I do rage.. but never to the player I got killed by.b:thanks When I pk I just like to kill and move on instead of starting a verbal argument. I just ignore such people and/or block them.b:victory I like to have some fun after gettin killed/killin, but it's rather light/funny stuff than RAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE.
    A lot of people are immature.. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fudgesicles
    fudgesicles Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

A lot of people are immature.. :(

So true buttercupcruella
  • Energize - Heavens Tear
    Energize - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Perhaps Shortsword....
    Lmao. I think LongDagger would be a better name D:

Anyway, I remember you from Flaris lodelight pk; I probably have some pictures somewhere in my hard drive. But you're a little late jumping to PWI considering many of the players and some GMs came here back in 2008 Dx.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GaliNaab here, your neighbourhood friendly male venomancer.
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Since you asked for a story....here is one from my sin on LC (i was bored this day):

I logged into my sin, lvl 32, it was around 2 AM. I found some people around my lvl (probably a little higher since my stealth didn't work on them >.>), I decided to have some fun and kill them. Well first attempt fails, and I died. I was thinking "yay! Some fun :D", second attempt ends like first but I killed off a cleric that came to help the BM and some random i found xD
    Third attempt, the random and BM are dead and cleric is almost dead when a red name shows up and 1-shots me :(
    I said "ohwell", went back. Saw BM had returned, he whispered me "Are you a noob?", I'm not paying much attention and don't respond until i've killed the cleric and BM. I respond with "Nope. Just bored." he then goes on a rant cause I killed him twice >.>

Needless to say, after about a 20 whisper rant, i see his WHOLE FACTION there waiting for me.....
    My only response to him was "=.=.......you that scared?" when i saw his whole faction. But....being the ******* I usually am in the early morning....I called my whole faction (Mainly cleric/BM/barb) out.

They only asked "Who is being the ****?" and I just point to the faction name (idr what it was atm :s). They all go "ok." and then a gaint faction war started.
    (oh! did i mention that this was occuring around silver pool xD)

Well, after it ended. I was in stealth, hiding from a few people. The director was surrounded by a bunch of people he had killed (that hadn't towned). I was laughing my **** off at this, my fac leader was laughing his **** off, the director too, most marshal's, and some of the others that came to join for the heck of it (xD).

Suddenly, I see a bunch of dark blue.....it was the same BM i killed before...saying "Your on my main's KoS", to which I just put "Yeah.....How is this suppose to scare me b:chuckle?" which pissed him off more. But at that point I had just blacklisted him.

But, that was a fun night ^.^
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Not just in this game or here. Everywhere you go on the Internet. Get used to it, it's not changing until we have some way to remove the anonymity.

This makes sense. I'm pretty sure the only reason people are like that in this game is because of the fact that they can hide behind their computer. I'm almost certain that people who are rude on this game wouldn't have the balls to do it in person.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Only thing that bugs me about some people is when they always say the were lagging, hit wrong button, blah blah blah...Seems always like that when they are losingb:laugh.
  • Jonnykins - Dreamweaver
    Jonnykins - Dreamweaver Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lmao. I think LongDagger would be a better name D:

Anyway, I remember you from Flaris lodelight pk; I probably have some pictures somewhere in my hard drive. But you're a little late jumping to PWI considering many of the players and some GMs came here back in 2008 Dx.

It aint the real LongKnife, cause he died after being hit with a long stand then drowned in tartan paint
  • Energize - Heavens Tear
    Energize - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It aint the real LongKnife, cause he died after being hit with a long stand then drowned in tartan paint
    Strange.. I thought he suffocated in a barrel of booze.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GaliNaab here, your neighbourhood friendly male venomancer.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    people still jsut dont know how to rid stuns lol..to the lol...i love the natural instinct of the first hit has t obe a stun...
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.