TT and Legendary

Loupu - Harshlands
Loupu - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Assassin
Okay as you guys see im 70 lvl.I have TT60 daggers and now im trying to get TT70 weap and armor.

Just because i saw the prices are really high for TT mats i took a look at legendary daggers too.I liked what i saw about 74 and 80 daggers but im still not sure.

So i want some advise?What to you guys suggest me to do?Keep going on TT weapons or turn to Legendary?
b:bye
Post edited by Loupu - Harshlands on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Go for the first path of daggers, which leads to Hook and Thorn at 80. The mats for it and for the TT70 in that path are relatively cheap.
  • NightReaper - Lost City
    NightReaper - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    try to make TT70 equips, cause ull need them to forge the TT80 equips...
    *stealth*...
    HEY APPLE...
    KNIFE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Leif - Lost City
    _Leif - Lost City Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Mold daggers are way better imo. The 56 and 74 daggers have a nice hp healing add-on and the 80 daggers are quite decent. You're going to want frost daggers til 99, so no point in reinvesting a lot of time and coin into new daggers every level up until then
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    The 80 mold and 80 TT have the same base damage and mold has more DEX and attack bonus. The interval on the TT more than makes up for that tho. If you get FC, might as well stick with it til Nirvana. Your damage is almost exactly the same with TT99 gold and FC while FC has the nice effect.
  • _Leif - Lost City
    _Leif - Lost City Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Hm didnt realize they were both G12.

Regardless tho you're going to have to get them if you want G13 nirvana XD
  • Astrohawke - Lost City
    Astrohawke - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    If you're not rich, stick with TT daggers. The path that leads to Hook and Thorn and eventually to nirvana because you will need this chain anyway if you ever get high enough for nirvana. Then just do your weapon token quests and if you get the mold, farm your own mats and make the mold weapons.
  • Loupu - Harshlands
    Loupu - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ok guys tnx for the comments
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Mold daggers are way better imo. The 56 and 74 daggers have a nice hp healing add-on and the 80 daggers are quite decent. You're going to want frost daggers til 99, so no point in reinvesting a lot of time and coin into new daggers every level up until then

So TT80 or mold 80 daggers, then Frost daggers once Frost is open to you, then go for Nirvana recast?
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Astrohawke - Lost City
    Astrohawke - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    So TT80 or mold 80 daggers, then Frost daggers once Frost is open to you, then go for Nirvana recast?

Pretty sure actually getting frost daggers from frost is extremely rare. Most floating around are from packs. The cheap route is to just use TT up to 99 gold -> nirvana. The expensive route is frost daggers at 85 which is 20-25m. Then sell it at 100 and get 99 gold ->nirvana anyway. If you have the 20-25m, then it's a good investment because you get your money back at 100 while using great daggers from 85 to 100.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    OUCHb:shocked Ok, thanx for the info.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Pretty sure actually getting frost daggers from frost is extremely rare. Most floating around are from packs. The cheap route is to just use TT up to 99 gold -> nirvana. The expensive route is frost daggers at 85 which is 20-25m. Then sell it at 100 and get 99 gold ->nirvana anyway. If you have the 20-25m, then it's a good investment because you get your money back at 100 while using great daggers from 85 to 100.

I was lucky enough to get a pair in FC lol. "Oooo daggers dropped" "zomg they came to me xD". I've seen them dropped twice in the FC's I've been in.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Damn, it's rare enough for drops to go to sins PERIOD.
    ~Spazz~