unable to connect to west coast servers

Options
sneakyphoton
sneakyphoton Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Support Desk
i cant seem to connect to the west coast servers... but the east coast servers work fine... ehh >_>

firewall/AV disabled = same, did reinstall etc. not workin i live on the west coast too so >_>
Post edited by sneakyphoton on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    All game servers are up and populated with players.

There could be intermittent internet service or throttling occurring regionally between your computer and our servers. Please restart your PC and networking gear and try again later.

You can check out what could be going on in the world with Internet connections here: http://www.akamai.com/html/technology/dataviz1.html
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • sneakyphoton
    sneakyphoton Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    All game servers are up and populated with players.

There could be intermittent internet service or throttling occurring regionally between your computer and our servers. Please restart your PC and networking gear and try again later.

You can check out what could be going on in the world with Internet connections here: http://www.akamai.com/html/technology/dataviz1.html

ive done restart, and all not working on my laptop and pc... this is really strange... because my friend logged on this laptop a few months back...
  • Frost/ - Dreamweaver11
    Frost/ - Dreamweaver11 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    helpforyou.jpg

See if that gives you any options, and Verify your client, also put PWI in

your firewall exceptions list, and in your anti virus as exception .
This discussion has been closed.