Hyper Reset

XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear
XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
edited July 2010 in General Discussion
Is it just me or has people been having problems with hyper resetting? (within a 24 hour period that is)
Post edited by XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    No idea :/

I haven't used hyper much on my alts/main cause of quest catching up.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Not recently but I have had issues in the past.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    If you're referring to what I think you're referring to, it's corrected by logging off and logging back in.
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    If you're referring to what I think you're referring to, it's corrected by logging off and logging back in.

Wow just tried it and it did reset mine. b:pleased
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear
    XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i tired that to..its been over 24 hours..at least 36 hours from when i ran out of hypers sessions and they haven't reset yet. I have logged out completely and back in, tried reseting the client..everything and still no resetb:surrender
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i tired that to..its been over 24 hours..at least 36 hours from when i ran out of hypers sessions and they haven't reset yet. I have logged out completely and back in, tried reseting the client..everything and still no resetb:surrender

Well they do work like that, but the system was designed for you to use your entire amount of time in 10 activations. So if you run out of activations and you have time left, you then have to wait a 24 hour duration to get more activations.

If you have waited longer then 24 hours without hypering at all then I would submit a ticket about it.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute