79 Skills.

Aesciret - Harshlands
Aesciret - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Wizard
Anyone know the most useful level 79 skill for Wizards?
Post edited by Aesciret - Harshlands on

Comments

• Vortexer - Lost City
    Vortexer - Lost City Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Most definitely Undine Strike
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Anyone know the most useful level 79 skill for Wizards?

all 3 are absolutely neccessary, but it really depends on what you want to do to set priorities. For pvp.. I'd say you cant really even function without sleep and undine.. and the chi building/instant resists on ele shell is amazing and a must have. For PvE, sleep is almost useless, undine is really only useful for magic resist mobs or if there are other psy/wizards in the party.. but ele shell could save someone from a long channel magic atk (like 2-3 arms boss you can put the shell on either the puller/cleric/tank depending on who the boss goes for first) and the 15chi every 30 seconds is obviously useful (only costs 200mp and can be used while moving). Kinda up 2 u I guess :)
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Undine wins.

SW comes next.
    Elemental shell comes close to SW but me consider it ranking below SW (It be useful to gain chi and occasionally save the tank a bit of HP against magic mobs (hopefully the cleric and barb be good enough to survive in the first place because Elemental shell like SW has a pretty long cooldown).

Me got all 3 >.<'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xavz - Harshlands
    Xavz - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Hey Aes b:victory and like the others said they all are useful..but I like undine/sleep as first choices.
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I learnt them in this order: undine, whisper and shell..

But if i would have known the skills better, i would have preferred this order: whisper, undine, shell.

Cause Undine is a huge helper for your output damage, but without Whisper u cant even afford to try to kill someone in pvp. u simply have no chances without it.
    If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zetz - Raging Tide
    Zetz - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I learnt them in this order: undine, whisper and shell..

But if i would have known the skills better, i would have preferred this order: whisper, undine, shell.

Cause Undine is a huge helper for your output damage, but without Whisper u cant even afford to try to kill someone in pvp. u simply have no chances without it.

im agree with u, shell is last coz it's rather hard to use it in time, but we can use it to gain chi when walking