Quick noob BM question

Balcony - Sanctuary
Balcony - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Blademaster
So I'm a claw/axe build (3str 2 dex each level). All in all, I like it. Pretty strong, and fairly fast kills. But I think instead of just limiting myself to just 2 kinda of weapons, I want to use poles as well. With my claw build, will I have enough str/dex to use poles as well farther along the line?
Post edited by Balcony - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    So I'm a claw/axe build (3str 2 dex each level). All in all, I like it. Pretty strong, and fairly fast kills. But I think instead of just limiting myself to just 2 kinda of weapons, I want to use poles as well. With my claw build, will I have enough str/dex to use poles as well farther along the line?

Yeah, since poles need less STR than axes and less DEX than fists. You could use swords too.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Balcony - Sanctuary
    Balcony - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Sweet, so basicly the claw/axe build isn't just claw/axe it's kinda like, use all of the weapons BM's can use build? xD.
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Precisely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rainlia - Lost City
    Rainlia - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Tbh with a dex build for claws/fist you can pretty much use any kind of wep pertaining to a BM lol its pretty usefull
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rainlia- Lvl 51 Blademaster- Active/Main
    Rayneds-Cleric - Lvl 23 - Somewhat Active
    Rainlias- Archer Lvl 22- Active
    DarkGoddesz-Assassin Lvl 24- active