sort pet skills...

Options
Vixter - Harshlands
Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Venomancer
ok this is probably a real noob question but can u sort your pets skills (meaning, put them in a specific order u want so its not some stupid skill selected first when u summon ur pet)? im pretty sure u cant because ive been looking every where in game and on forum and yea... unless u just delete the skills and then put them back on in that order u want? lol. so, is it possible?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
Post edited by Vixter - Harshlands on

Comments

• Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You just can choose the first skill that you want, click right mouse button at the pet skill you want to cast first, if you want pet cast skill at order you must delete it and re-teach skills...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yea .. sometimes that gets bugged when u do it like the second u summon the pet xD thats why i ask .. it can get annoying to keep changing the skill to the "main" attack when u keep resummoning it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yea .. sometimes that gets bugged when u do it like the second u summon the pet xD thats why i ask .. it can get annoying to keep changing the skill to the "main" attack when u keep resummoning it.

-It's a nice cause of deaths that should be fixed. b:angry
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Bridigan - Sanctuary
    Bridigan - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I wish they had that as an option at the Zoologist, or something. Even if there was a small fee, it would be much cheaper than re-teaching skills. Perhaps we should submit a suggestion?

I love my beetle, but having to re-select Bash every time I summon him is annoying, especially if I just lured something.

Edit: I went ahead and made a thread for this in the suggestion box.
    Director and Webmistress of Faction Tramonto