Bh & Wq Exp

Egaenil - Heavens Tear
Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
edited July 2010 in General Discussion
3X EXP this weekend!

As an added bonus for this 4th of July weekend we will be upgrading our event to a 3x EXP event! Yep, you heard it right, 3x EXP! So get out there and do your BH's, FC's, WQ's, TT's, and anything else you can think of to take advantage of this special time!

So we can get 3 x EXP from BH and WQ? Or is it PWE making another cow boo boo this time
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
Post edited by Egaenil - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I dont' think we will get triple xp from that, I think it was just a simple mistake, especially since they think we get a ton of xp from TT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I dont' think we will get triple xp from that, I think it was just a simple mistake, especially since they think we get a ton of xp from TT.

Im agree with this because I just checked my exp from Wq, Bh's, Cs and has no difference between a normal daty and this 3x exp time.

It just must work at killing mobs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, just finished todays WQ --- 100K and 20K, same as always. I hardly get any benefit of such "events".
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    3X EXP this weekend!

As an added bonus for this 4th of July weekend we will be upgrading our event to a 3x EXP event! Yep, you heard it right, 3x EXP! So get out there and do your BH's, FC's, WQ's, TT's, and anything else you can think of to take advantage of this special time!

So we can get 3 x EXP from BH and WQ? Or is it PWE making another cow boo boo this time

3x WQ would be nice o.o (and BH) (and MQ whee 1.5m)

but no *shatters that dream*

and now On-Topic: fail. b:chuckle
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]