Ultimate end game gears

Sampakto - Sanctuary
Sampakto - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
edited July 2010 in General Discussion
Well i know about the warsoul, rank 8, lunar and nirvana gears

but than also i am not sure for the armour what are the beast armour as an end game gear.

I mean the best for a bm all the gears for him.

please if u can guys there are many who can telll me and are there so pls if u can give ful info with details

as some say tt 99 armour is best while some say nirvana armour is best but i cant see the stats of nirvana so if any1 can get me the full info of them
Post edited by Sampakto - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited July 2010
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    but than also i am not sure for the armour what are the beast armour as an end game gear.

I mean the best for a bm all the gears for him.

Wrong forum. Should be posted in the Blademaster section of the Class discussion, but this is the basic end-game equip for a BM that doesn't have Forest Wisdom helm and Tide of Elysium boots:

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=93105ff70cfc53cb

Some gear like rings, weapon and ornaments can be substituted, but that's pretty much the best you'll want to get.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Michael: The Love: Up and Down tome can be subbed with Pan Gu, Creator... If you only want the -.05 int >.>

Then again....Pan Gu is 50 mil more then Love: Up and Down

<.<.....

Depends on cash flow <><
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Michael: The Love: Up and Down tome can be subbed with Pan Gu, Creator... If you only want the -.05 int >.>

A lot of stuff can be substituted for a lot of stuff. I thought I mentioned that. Why bother with Pan Gu when Love gives you 16 extra stat points. Good luck getting Scroll of Tome for cheaper than 3 Script of Fate :P
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Wrong forum. Should be posted in the Blademaster section of the Class discussion, but this is the basic end-game equip for a BM that doesn't have Forest Wisdom helm and Tide of Elysium boots:

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=93105ff70cfc53cb

Some gear like rings, weapon and ornaments can be substituted, but that's pretty much the best you'll want to get.

thats a lots of packs to open to get this gears...b:shocked
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss