How do i repair my Bow?

Options
_Miwa_ - Dreamweaver
_Miwa_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
My bow's durability (probablly spelled it wrong) is at 0 and so far I have went to an Elder, a Blacksmith, well all the people who you can go to, to get your gear or whatever repaird and none of them would repair it. Why? b:sad
Post edited by _Miwa_ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Don't you just go to any npc, like merchant, tailor, blacksmith etc, and just hit repair? The cursor changes to a tool and then you click your bow. Should work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • _Miwa_ - Dreamweaver
    _Miwa_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I did and for some reason it dosen't work...
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Hm is it broken, shattered? Then again, there's no way that could have happened O.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ....its 0/(w/e the number is)

This means you need to go to an elder and chose "Repair broken/shattered gear" then get the corresponding number of mirages (or w/e it is) to repair the bow.

to avoid this....just buy a new bow :/
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You should repair your gear regularly. You can do this when you go to most NPCs with a "Goods" option by bringing up their "Goods" window, then either choosing "Repair All", which will repair all or your equipped gear, or by choosing "Repair" and then clicking on each item you want to repair. Repairs cost coins, so you need to make sure you have enough coins to repair your gear too.

Hope that helps! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Anadi - Heavens Tear
    Anadi - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    So, to repair shattered gear you HAVE to repair it with mirages? I've repaired plenty of broken gear by just going to the NPCs and paying for it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.