wraithxjmin
wraithxjmin Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
uhm, ppl say veno easy but once i die i end up in some lvl 40+ mobs place, where do i go?
how do i get my genie.. ><"
cant i be abit more simple?
Post edited by wraithxjmin on

Comments

• Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You're playing a veno? In that case getting back to a place more your level will be easy. Just ask one of the players with a male char nearby to give you a lift. It's that simple really.

And getting your first genie is equally simple. Once you get back to where you're supposed to be, go to your main city (City of the Lost, if your really playing a veno like you say), and find the NPC called Watcher of the Earth. He's the guy that's standing in a big pillar of light, so he's pretty easy to spot. He'll have a quest for you. Take the quest, talk to him again, and there you go, you've got a genie. I don't think you have any control over which genie you get in this way, but hey, it's free.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • wraithxjmin
    edited June 2010
    thnx...
    i'm tryin to play a tide now.. ran all the way to plum city to get supply stash hahaha...
    uhm, its not recommended that i lvl around plum right?
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    If you're playing a Tideborn you should stay in the Tideborn area and complete the quests for your race/class. At low levels, completing quests will level you faster than grinding, so there's no need to go to Plume, other than for the quest that sends you there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • wraithxjmin
    edited June 2010
    icic..
    thnx. then do i get free storage too? or i only can keep stuff in my character inv..
    i'm pretty full now, what should i keep? what should i throw? =(
    any tips?

*i got some dragon quest items (soft fur, mystical meat,etc)...
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Talk to any Banker NPC and he'll have some storage space for you.

Also, he has quests to expand his storage space using some of the level 20 and 31 Dragon Quest items. Check out his quests for that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • wraithxjmin
    edited June 2010
    in general,just another thing, crafted stuff gets a VERY MUCH better chii stone value upon decomp? or is it depending on that stat bonus?
  • doraku
    doraku Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    b:coldJUST WONDERING

How do I upgrade weapons? Where do I go, and who to talk to and what do I need :O HELP
  • Anadi - Heavens Tear
    Anadi - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You have to use mirage stones to upgrade your gear. Talk to the Elder. He has a ''Refine Gear'' option. Click on it, and there should be directions there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]