New Skills!!!

scale190
scale190 Posts: 8 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Suggestion Box
me personally i think we should get more skills in the 59-79 level gap because being a barb has little skills and ima getting bored so here are some new skills pwi should put in.

BARBS
    lvl 65 a leap and smash in human form that creates a blow that hits all surrounding monsters in a certain raidus lvl 69 a buff thats creates party members to add wood damge to atk(squad version of poison fang )

MAGE
    lvl 65 buff gives party members for 10 mins 10% gain in chi lvl 69 have 2 ice dragons fly out of ur arms creating an aoe atk aginst monsters around targeted monster (while decreasing movement speed for all whos hit)

ARCHER
    lvl 65 have multiple arrows fire at a taget making one mass atk (high damge) lvl75 have two eagles fallow ur arrow spinning around it (also hiting high damge)

CLERIC
    lvl69 have a huge storm of great cyclones hitting as a aoe to any tagets near the locked on target lvl75 like the BB but have a surrond urself with a red bubble but comeing out of the red buble is arrows like the plum shot

VENO
    lvl69 create a huge toxic gas area around target inflecting wood damge over time to all opponents in the area lvl75 create a ball of poison in ur hand that charges for 10 secs for full charge (can be stopped and throw at any time like the take aim for archers)and thrown at ur enemy with great force inficting huge damge

i'm sorry didn't put any BMs (have enough skills already),SINs (dont know much about their class haven't even played any tide born)and phyic(same reason for sin)
Post edited by scale190 on

Comments

• Gohan - Dreamweaver
    Gohan - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    To be honest I don't think the game needs any new skills atm b:surrender
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ow venos get the sucky skills :/ And that toxic aoe is called Parasitic Nova ^.^

Well... some skills are a bit overpowered I think.... but I'd be in for new group buffes in that level range.

And TBs don't need anymore skills. Just nerfes *rages* *^^*
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    To be honest I don't think the game needs any new skills atm b:surrender

I have to agree with this, yea I would like some new skills but with so many bugs and many other issues that's going on in PWI I don't think new skills are really necessary at the moment now. ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Rumble - Harshlands
    Rumble - Harshlands Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'd just be happy with new animations on existing skills once you go demon or sage. I'm sick of seeing plume shot and great cyclone. I'm sure other classes feel the same.

While you're at it how about actually making sage/demon cleric buff skills "more powerful" as the description says. How about having the p. def, m. def, recovery rate and magic attack buffs increase the buff amounts. Then maybe people will actually care about getting them. The only buff skill I want is demon celestial spirit, but not because of the buff itself, which doesn't change, but because of the mp recovery boost.

Cleric demon/sage buff skills are anti-climactic.

So in summary I guess, before making new skills (would would be nice to have if nothing else a break from the norm) how about adjusting the skills we currently have to make them look cooler as you increase in levels and actually make some of the more worthless ones useful. Demon Vanguard and Demon Magic Shell? No thanks. Worthless. I'm sure other classes have similar useless or "no value added" skills for sage/demon.
  • Anzillu - Raging Tide
    Anzillu - Raging Tide Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    scale190 wrote: »
    me personally i think we should get more skills in the 59-79 level gap because being a barb has little skills and ima getting bored so here are some new skills pwi should put in.

BARBS
      lvl 65 a leap and smash in human form that creates a blow that hits all surrounding monsters in a certain raidus

MAGE
        lvl 69 have 2 ice dragons fly out of ur arms creating an aoe atk aginst monsters around targeted monster (while decreasing movement speed for all whos hit)

ARCHER
          lvl 65 have multiple arrows fire at a taget making one mass atk (high damge)
          lvl75 have two eagles fallow ur arrow spinning around it (also hiting high damge)

CLERIC
            lvl69 have a huge storm of great cyclones hitting as a aoe to any tagets near the locked on target
            lvl75 like the BB but have a surrond urself with a red bubble but comeing out of the red buble is arrows like the plum shot

VENO
              lvl69 create a huge toxic gas area around target inflecting wood damge over time to all opponents in the area
              lvl75 create a ball of poison in ur hand that charges for 10 secs for full charge (can be stopped and throw at any time like the take aim for archers)and thrown at ur enemy with great force inficting huge damge

uh, they already have it

and just plain stupid

the reason there are no skills between 59-79 is so you can get your skill to max so you can use your skill books when you reach the required level for them. 89 skil books take 1mil SP and gold to learn, 92 1.5, 99 2mil
              Dark for fear of failure
              An inner gloom as wide as an eye of fermenting
              Roiling hate
              Death grip in my veins
              Unveiling rancid petals
              Flowering fourth foul nectar
              Space between a blink and a tear
              Death blooms