TW ****

2»

Comments

• Sumona - Heavens Tear
    Sumona - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    titus76 wrote: »
    Dont think I just woke up today and said let me see how I can make Enrage look bad.

Oh you didn't? psh my bad!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • UntamedFurey - Heavens Tear
    UntamedFurey - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    BTW if your claims are so legit why did you wait for Rad to get wiped off the map to go public? Anyone else concerned enough to call for community action would have done so after the first time the GMs said they could do nothing without proof and detailed info. I mean come on! This is HT! If anyone is outraged about anything (especially concerning Enrage) it would have gone public ages ago ...
  • Athelwynn - Heavens Tear
    Athelwynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    titus76 wrote: »
    To all, yes it was me WizardTitan who posted this thread.

You have nothing to fear if you were not the one hacking. But please dont say that someone in your faction isnt. Even though I dont post what I know on this forum doesnt mean I dont have proof. I know people counting me who have been looking into this for a while and know a thing or two about hacking, but come on, some things were just easy to spot. Dont think I just woke up today and said let me see how I can make Enrage look bad. Sorry you did that all on your own by cheating and doing something that is illegal. To those Enrage members that didnt know about this I am truely sorry, this doesnt apply to you but some people in your faction just have no morals. I said Enrage as a whole because many know about this and choose to do nothing or encourage it. I really didnt need to explain myself to anyone because the only one that truely matters in this situation is the GMs. Get upset, angry, mad at me all you want, it doesnt bother me. But the one you should be upset, angry or mad at is either yourself or your fellow guild memebers.

I hate to say this but without proof what you are saying is nothing more than just gossip/hearsay. Everyone in Enrage uses tab to attack and the squad assist attack. Also, We have no clue of what type of **** you are accusing people of using. How can anything be done if you don't give any information for officers and/or the leader of a guild to look for? Honestly, What you are saying is basically like someone claiming to be assaulted by someone but not giving any details of what the attacker looks like. I'm sorry but but from where many people from PWI gamer base is standing it just sounds like you are QQing. Without any circumstantial evidence your case doesn't hold any weight. Enlighten people on what supposed hacks are being used. Otherwise don't spew drama cause it only makes you foolish. b:bye
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yea enrage was hacking it !!

Like this once, this guy from enrage was like hey ega wanna hax tw? thats like when i was in enrage. So i was like oh really!! ye of course i wanna some haxing power.

And he was like you want this blue pill or red pill, I was like **** off im taking no pill man.

But he was like no you have to take it, it making u super haxo and super ega like that stuff

So i was like Oh yea really? thats like fully sick man so I took like 2 pills all at once.

He was like.. no my dear.. the power is in you!!

I was like.. wow man.. you so deep

And I was just keep on falling and falling

And I suddenly wake up.. I wasnt having any hax power.. it was just wizardtitan talking to me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    John Lennon is alive, and I have proof.

...I'm just not posting it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Miuu - Heavens Tear
    Miuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ega is mine! b:dirty And also A and E and Q I'm on to you ;)
  • kashin
    kashin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Sorry guys, it was my fault. b:beg

WizardTitan's gear is so uber that I had to **** his HP down to 1 point in TW. It was the only way to 1-shot him and win against Rad.

wizardtitan1shot.png
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    If you have a legitimate claim of hacking, please send screen shots to customer support.

And as a general rule, GM's would not tell you what hacks are out there. That just wouldn't be smart.
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
This discussion has been closed.