TW ****

titus76
titus76 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
Im puting this out there for everyone to know or add what they have seen or heard. There has been allot of PWI (Heavens Tear Server) TW hacking going on and people are getting tired of it. The GMs need to start doing there job and stop the hackers and make the game fair for everyone to play. I talked to a GM and he said there is nothing they can do, that they need to know what the hacks were doing. So before I told him what the hacks were, he listed off a few of the hacks I was about to tell him. That makes me very suspecious that the GMs know whats happening but are not doing anything about it. I also said that they should have some sort of hacking software or at least a way to trace the hacks and try to stop this from happening, but I got no answer. It looks like to me that certain faction (Enrage) in the game are controling the GMs and the game itself, because they spend real life money. So Im asking everyone out there to put in a ticket or voice your opinion on this forum to try and get the GMs to do there job and stop the hacking and to make the game fair for everyone to play and have fun.

P.S.

GMs,
If you want to know where the TW hacks are coming from or where to look, I would look Enrages way, but something tells me you already know that and just dont care.
Post edited by titus76 on

Comments

• DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Oh. This guy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Nexdonum - Lost City
    Nexdonum - Lost City Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    inb4lock

This game stopped being "fair for everyone" when the cashshop was implemented (i.e. the game's debut).
    We have two ears and one tongue so that we would listen more and talk less. - Diogenes

It is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them. - Pierre Beaumarchais

You cannot reason someone out of a position they did not reason themselves into. - Unknown
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Lol. Just.. Lol
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Oh no! Somebody stole the anti wallotext device!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Athelwynn - Heavens Tear
    Athelwynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Wow this thread is really dumb. If you think us assist attacking very well is hacking then whatever. Maybe learn to play the game before accusing others of hacking.
  • Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    why didn't you post on your main char anyway? WizardTitan :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CagIiostro - Heavens Tear
    CagIiostro - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    is that even the real WizardTitan? oO

thought he quitted.. maybe the GMs should have a look into that instead b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • UntamedFurey - Heavens Tear
    UntamedFurey - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Simply pathetic.

i love vauge accusations with no real information ... theyre so informative and helpful for everyone :)

b:dirty ENRAGE << see the name we did our job b:pleased

BUT please id love to hear some real information about this thx ! <3 HT
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Enrage totally controls the GMs. That's why they get banned every second week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    is that even the real WizardTitan? oO

thought he quitted.. maybe the GMs should have a look into that instead b:chuckle

Click on his avatar...takes you too his Profile page b:shutup

But at this....LOL b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    titus76 wrote: »
    It looks like to me that certain faction (Enrage) in the game are controling the GMs and the game itself, because they spend real life money. So Im asking everyone out there to put in a ticket or voice your opinion on this forum to try.

The guy with the warsoul wep is in The Empire, they will soon have the GMs at their command and take the map?! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    This is why I love Heaven's Tear.b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Sumona - Heavens Tear
    Sumona - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    It looks like to me that certain faction (Enrage) in the game are controling the GMs and the game itself

It's more than that...we ARE the GMs!!! *evil laugh*

Oh BTW, is that your OWN account or the one you paid for?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    Caeria - Heavens Tear Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Cat Fight

/10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

.:theempire.ucoz.com:.
  • CagIiostro - Heavens Tear
    CagIiostro - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Click on his avatar...takes you too his Profile page

ok let me rephrase it for you:
    is that even the original owner of WizardTitans account

if you were actually from HT youd be surprised aswell to see him talk like that..

kinda funny anyway that a guy with +12 nirvana weapon/4 sock nirvana armor is talking about spending RL money b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    -snip-That makes me very suspecious that the GMs know whats happening but are not doing anything about it. -snip- It looks like to me that certain faction (Enrage) in the game are controling the GMs and the game itself, because they spend real life money.

Me are "suspecious" of your capability of "controling" your thoughts.
    b:avoid
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    enrage Totally Controls The Gms. That's Why They Get Banned Every Second Week.

Lol Too True !
    edited June 2010
    Dx
    Enrage even controls me?
    b:puzzled
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Awesomeness at work :D

Current amount converted to awesomeness 90%.....
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Instead of blindly making accusations, why don't you provide screenshots/video and say exactly what it is we are looking at. If you can't do that, b:shutup.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • missys
    missys Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i would like to know exactly what we are hacking and what it does please
    edited June 2010

huh.
    o.o'
    good times.
    d(^.^)
    <---knife wielding hamster in CS since 99.
    xD
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Oh wow
    We wiped you guys off the map so we **** b:cry
    Titan..if you even are the REAL titan..who said he was quitting..2 weeks ago? and is now back? go away if you aren't
    Or are you just severely pissed you got 1 shot with all that gear? b:shutup
    edited June 2010
    Hey guys, we are such pro hackers we spent months getting our asses beat and fighting 3 hr battles just to throw you off the scent! (sarcasm from hell)

Go wallow somewhere else .... not our fault you spent a bit too much RL money just to fail. Be a man and go on your merry way or just click delete. please!

P.S. If you get the notion that making amends means putting in an app, please do i need another good laugh, this one almost had me in tears. <3
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    My personal anti-**** program detected QQbot being used. Better lock this one Mods. :\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    what is a TW ****?

We at enrage are alarmed by the amount of tw fail that has been running rampant on the server recently, we would love a good fight, but we've been having a hard time getting one. This should be looked into immediately, a solid color map is boring for everyone, i would like to see the fail removed so as to have a more enjoyable playing experience for everyone.

nice stealth annon post too OP, you should make a separate trolling account for slinging such studious observations and accusations around, but i don't suppose you can un-shoot yourself in the foot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • titus76
    titus76 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    To all, yes it was me WizardTitan who posted this thread.

You have nothing to fear if you were not the one hacking. But please dont say that someone in your faction isnt. Even though I dont post what I know on this forum doesnt mean I dont have proof. I know people counting me who have been looking into this for a while and know a thing or two about hacking, but come on, some things were just easy to spot. Dont think I just woke up today and said let me see how I can make Enrage look bad. Sorry you did that all on your own by cheating and doing something that is illegal. To those Enrage members that didnt know about this I am truely sorry, this doesnt apply to you but some people in your faction just have no morals. I said Enrage as a whole because many know about this and choose to do nothing or encourage it. I really didnt need to explain myself to anyone because the only one that truely matters in this situation is the GMs. Get upset, angry, mad at me all you want, it doesnt bother me. But the one you should be upset, angry or mad at is either yourself or your fellow guild memebers.
  • ChatX - Heavens Tear
    ChatX - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    wow..what a ridiculous accusation.
    edited June 2010
    oh just incase i seemed like a jerk let me offer you a bandaid *gives* there! (cheery smile) That may help with the sting from your epic fail at saving your own butt by forfeiting to a non factor, it just sped up your demise....
This discussion has been closed.