Secreat about digging

Options
Egaenil - Heavens Tear
Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
b:thanks I know I shouldnt share this.... but what the hell

if you refine your Pickaxe, you get higher chance to get 2 mats per dig!! Max refine lvl is +5
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
Post edited by Egaenil - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• OlieTheKing - Lost City
    OlieTheKing - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    woah o.O, never even consdered a pickaxe refinable
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    *facepalm*
    It's not possible to refine a pickaxe. Only works with weapons and armor.
  • Namidatears - Harshlands
    Namidatears - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Damn...I see it now...Next patch..."You want to digg like no other?You have it...the new Super Pickaxe,the tool for your dreams!!!"...enter the boutique in game and buy it for cheap 5 gold(At lvl 80 pick broke and need another tool to fix it for another 10 golds)b:chuckle
    =Palynzer= b:bye
  • Night_Wind_ - Lost City
    Night_Wind_ - Lost City Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lolol.

inb4lock
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Damn...I see it now...Next patch..."You want to digg like no other?You have it...the new Super Pickaxe,the tool for your dreams!!!"...enter the boutique in game and buy it for cheap 5 gold(At lvl 80 pick broke and need another tool to fix it for another 10 golds)b:chuckle

I would buy a Golden Pickaxe that could dig twice as fast for 15 gold. b:surrender
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • KyyranthoX - Heavens Tear
    KyyranthoX - Heavens Tear Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Definitely buying!
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Pah... Teleport Harvest. Base price 20 gold for an operational distance of 5 meters. Add +1 gold per additional meter. This is obviously capped by viewing distance, but works in conjunction with the telescopes and even the spy satellite grid.

Add +1 gold to increase the chance of being able to snatch a mine that's already being harvested away from the harvester by 2%. This is capped at 200%, which guarantees that a mine is being snatched away without you even clicking on it.

Due to increasing slaughtering of wildlife, reckless harvesting of resources and an ongoing war, the natural resources of the planet are almost depleted. For increased realism, mines now have a 95% chance of yielding nothing. But fear not, for only +1 gold you can add 1% success chance to your pickaxe. And it gets better --- there's no cap on it! Add 200% and you'll be guaranteed 2 items per attempt.

Still, with increasing competition, harvesting is still a problem. For only +2 gold you can now add a 1% chance of successfully harvesting a fellow player! Again, there's no cap whatsoever --- add more than 100% and players will start dropping materials when you see them.

We have received numerous complaints about players stealing materials. First of all, this is NOT stealing, it's just how the game works. However, after careful consideration, we have now added a mining protection shield. Similar to a pickaxe, it comes at a competitive base price of 10 gold, and takes snatch upgrades as well as player harvesting upgrades, except that they are now used to defend against such actions.

Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If you get Demon Pickaxe Mastery you can harvest 20% faster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Having multiple pickaxes in your inventory increases the amount of mats you gain from digging, well known bug.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

sage pickaxe mastery gives you 100% chance to get 2mats.
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sage pickaxe mastery gives you 100% chance to get 2mats.

Sage pickaxe mastery = hax!
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If your pickaxe breaks during pk, you drop 9001 mirages.
  • XEmpressX - Heavens Tear
    XEmpressX - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Pickaxes decompose to 1000 logs and 1000 pig iron. Just thought you should know...b:chuckle
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Triple-sparking allows the pickaxe to open those chests you find guarded by constellations of mobs in various parts of the map. b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I freaked myself out for a sec cuz your avatar is the same as spoons but different color. >.<
  • Athelwynn - Heavens Tear
    Athelwynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I heard farming with less than 10% health yields double herbs/mats. b:shutup
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    And with a +12 Pickaxe, you can build your own lane in TW, too! b:cute

TW.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Don't forget that you can equip your pets with a pickaxe each as well. Yes, even All-Class pets!
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    axt57 wrote: »
    Having multiple pickaxes in your inventory increases the amount of mats you gain from digging, well known bug.

This is true. I tested it. I bought 5 pickaxes and had them in my inventory. I was able to dig up 8 mats from one mine with one dig.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I freaked myself out for a sec cuz your avatar is the same as spoons but different color. >.<

lol same. I getting all happy, then I noticed it was just Doc. b:cry

just teasin ya Doc...b:chuckle

on topic, I deem this thread successfully trolled! b:victory
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This is true. I tested it. I bought 5 pickaxes and had them in my inventory. I was able to dig up 8 mats from one mine with one dig.
    you made my cheek muscles and my stomach hurt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    MagicChu - Sanctuary Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you made my cheek muscles and my stomach hurt

Don't mind her...she got diarrhea.
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Don't mind her...she got diarrhea.
    Im gonna keep my posts rated PG-13 just for u
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Dandelyn - Heavens Tear
    Dandelyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

If you fill your inventory with pickaxes and mine an elite mat, all the pickaxes in your inventory will transform into piles of 500 of that elite mat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If you fill your inventory with pickaxes and mine an elite mat, all the pickaxes in your inventory will transform into piles of 500 of that elite mat.

This guy is an obvious troll. Don't fall for it guys.
    Anyways, I've tried it a few more times with 10x pickaxes and still got around 8-10 mats like I did with 5x pickaxes. Post your results with how many pickaxes and mats farmed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    An old CQ trick if you ulti on the mat or herb you will get more from it. Didnt know you could refine pickaxes thats a nice secreat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    is this all a joke or for real i rlly cant tellb:chuckle
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

And the Sage pickaxe allows you to dig up 10x more mats! xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
    edited June 2010
    Options
    we all know in chinese lore there are 5 main elements of nature, that which is in the game. Each is associated with a color, we see this already too. But heres a secreat trick, they are also associated with the north south east west NE SE NW SW directonals. It would be too easy to give out the elements for what but get it right and position yourself digging in that direction and you get a higher chance of 2. Same goes with forging gear, face the direction of the corresponding element of the gear when u forge and u have a higher success rate of 4 socket and max stats.

b:chuckle
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Running at a World boss mob full-speed in your underwear will also increase how many mats you get per mine for the next 15 minutes.
    I <3 AGOREY
This discussion has been closed.