New method of Aoe grinding o.O

OlieTheKing - Lost City
OlieTheKing - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
i just read a thread about pvp with a archer barraging a sin and the sin stealthing and the barrage carrying on without bringing the sin out of stealth so assuming it doesent hit the sin maybe you could use this to aoe grind, do this then squad the sin (if he wants exp ^^) then have him run around near mobs. if this works its so easy :O
Post edited by OlieTheKing - Lost City on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You can do that already in a duel. Barrage stays up after duels since the target doesnt die.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Islamey - Dreamweaver
    Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You're missing his point, if its a sin you can zhen while invis and get no aggro.
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
  • Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    >.> aggroing the mobs doesnt matter since as soon as the barrage hits, the archer gets the aggro. also most of the time u would zhen melee aggroing mobs so that its easier to round them up invis sin who doesnt get aggro defeats the purpose of that.
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You can do that already in a duel. Barrage stays up after duels since the target doesnt die.

I always wondered why people don't do what Asterelle said instead. Isn't it a lot easier?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • OlieTheKing - Lost City
    OlieTheKing - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I always wondered why people don't do what Asterelle said instead. Isn't it a lot easier?

well sometimes its a bad idea agroing mobs after loosing a duel when your on low hp... guess you could heal tho, wouldent barrage eventually stop anyways?

yeaaah it totaly failed i think the guy that posted about it just kept missing while they were in stealth but interestingly barrage is one way to stop sins from running now... it carrys on even if they stealth away :D