Here are some bugs i want to report

GoldSpark - Dreamweaver
GoldSpark - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
Here they are!
I hope reporting this bugs will make PWI more perfect, and realistic ofc ourse and Devs will reply to this.

-Stuck at corners of terrains or any other object, always stuck, and hardly to get out 99793734-3.jpg
-Demonic Jellyfish is respawning like thunder hitting ground, and quest says to find them each, and all 8 are on mushrooms and best jumping expirience will make it if this is fixed
99793720-3.jpg
-Holding another sword in right hand but sword is invisible??
99793817-3.jpg
-People without hair?No one has hair, no one.
99793850-3.jpg

GoldSpark

I WILL TRY TO FIND MORE BUGS
Post edited by GoldSpark - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• GoldSpark - Dreamweaver
    GoldSpark - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    -This one should be fixed on many terrains, i just showed it here, some invisible platform that cage you on that position until you jump 1000 times and attempt to release from, ghost?
    99793878-3.jpg
    -Nor Realistic water?
    99793897-3.jpg99793921-3.jpg
    -Hellbreath Vulture king, if it is killed it does instant spawn in random region.
    99793776-3.jpg
  • Dags - Harshlands
    Dags - Harshlands Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    As for the unrealistic water, turn your system effects up which can be found in the bottom right of your screen or by pressing 'u'. Also, people have no hair because you have costumizations turned off which is also in your system tab but under UI instead of system.
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    These have been known about for a while. Nothing new. Also, if you plan to report bugs, you probably should use the ticketing system, not the forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    These have been known about for a while. Nothing new. Also, if you plan to report bugs, you probably should use the ticketing system, not the forums.

Yep, quite true, and to do this, simply go to:

http://support.perfectworld.com/

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.