Game is perfect Joke corect?

GoldSpark - Dreamweaver
GoldSpark - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Support Desk
th.6b96c89bb0.jpg

What is that? I cannot see things that i wear i cannot see my hammer, no acessiories. I cannot see a player, only name, i must get too close to see it! :O
Post edited by GoldSpark - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Amsel - Sanctuary
    Amsel - Sanctuary Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    <.< i must assume ur trolling because there is nothing wrong with your game

but to amuse myself for 5 mins

You nvr see accessories, you are doing an emote and your weapons go away during it, and i have no idea what you mean about not seeing a player.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    th.6b96c89bb0.jpg

What is that? I cannot see things that i wear i cannot see my hammer, no acessiories. I cannot see a player, only name, i must get too close to see it! :O

1) You cannot see accessories

2) Hammer? O.o

3) On your player info (hp/mp/exp bars)...the Man walking symbol (3rd to the right), click it = You will now be able to see players further away. Also, you can set your distances to max...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • GoldSpark - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    <.< i must assume ur trolling because there is nothing wrong with your game

but to amuse myself for 5 mins

You nvr see accessories, you are doing an emote and your weapons go away during it, and i have no idea what you mean about not seeing a player.

I don't know to troll :O. No trolling mate.
    edited June 2010
    1) You cannot see accessories

2) Hammer? O.o

3) On your player info (hp/mp/exp bars)...the Man walking symbol (3rd to the right), click it = You will now be able to see players further away. Also, you can set your distances to max...

Distance set to max., lol yeah big hammer.3, yes i done all of that 0.o.
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    on certain video cards the new tideborn area is still much broken.. lags, video glitches. it is better than it was at launch time but they still have work to do.

suggest your raise a ticket, including your pc model, dxdiag output so the tech support can assist you - or at least advise you if it's a known issue for your video card..

also.. you appear to be seriously gimping your damage using a hammer - for tideborn using weapons outside of your class means no skills. It is workable on an assassin once they get some decent levels under their belt (but then needs to be fist or claws to prevent loss of attack speed)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    th.6b96c89bb0.jpg

you cant see the accessories you are wearing (belt/necklace/hat/cloak/rings - cant see them). when you put on new armor, it will change its looks. if u have fashion on, in B click the "fashion" check box (if no fashion u will wear white undies).

ive seen the hammer bug before ... yea i dunno whats up with that. sometimes my own weapon disappears every now and then but when i rotate the camera it comes back. but u shouldnt even be using a hammer anyways as a tideborn. u need to use artifact weapons.

press U then go to the second tab. there you can change your vision distance settings. in the first tab, you can make your graphics settings higher/lower.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
    edited June 2010
    Ah yes. I hope this will get fixed :).
This discussion has been closed.