LOL...the new way to do fbs!!!

Options
ZyMoon - Heavens Tear
ZyMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
XD you should never let ZyMoon and Lulux into an fb when its late xDDD...it was a hell of a lot of fun though...listening to Too Sexy - Right Said Fred made it GREATTTb:laughb:laughb:laugh

elementclient2010-06-2322-18-14-32.jpg
elementclient2010-06-2322-19-05-71.jpg
elementclient2010-06-2322-20-08-46.jpg
elementclient2010-06-2322-20-12-98.jpg
elementclient2010-06-2322-21-00-20.jpg
elementclient2010-06-2322-21-34-15.jpg
elementclient2010-06-2322-24-31-21.jpg
elementclient2010-06-2322-22-40-70.jpg
elementclient2010-06-2322-29-11-96.jpg

i STILL fail at making them pop up without having to click it -.- - cuts self -
Post edited by ZyMoon - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• /Gohan - Dreamweaver6
    /Gohan - Dreamweaver6 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I did that on my barb once in the exact same dungeon(except with less mobs) and used Armageddon. The explosion was epic! Even though it killed me DX
  • Partypooper - Harshlands
    Partypooper - Harshlands Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I don't get it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=763662
    Vote for Onions!
  • ZyMoon - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Options
    :S i double post failed - ignore this -
  • ZyMoon - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I did that on my barb once in the exact same dungeon(except with less mobs) and used Armageddon. The explosion was epic! Even though it killed me DX

xD good job - high fives -
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ahhh.....I remember that. So much fun, i even pulled in the boss.

Made one huge chain, it stretched from the strart to over-half way through the fb XD
    Then i gathered them all back in the boss room, pulled out axes and zerk critted for 39k on each mob except boss (which i did 18k on). It was like watching flies drop, i'm still not sure how i didn't die between bringing out axes and clicking on my skills xD
  • ZyMoon - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ahhh.....I remember that. So much fun, i even pulled in the boss.

Made one huge chain, it stretched from the strart to over-half way through the fb XD
    Then i gathered them all back in the boss room, pulled out axes and zerk critted for 39k on each mob except boss (which i did 18k on). It was like watching flies drop, i'm still not sure how i didn't die between bringing out axes and clicking on my skills xD

LMFAO...i died the first time doing it xD i was JUST about to aoe and kill them all when i died xD ( seeing how they all do 50 and there was like 30 of them ) lmao xDb:chuckle
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yeah, I got seriously lucky (might of been 'cause i had a charm on at the time, even though i don't normal pay attention to it <.<). But, it was fun as heck and all the people in the fb just went "rofl, how the hell u not die!!?" xD
  • ZyMoon - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yeah, I got seriously lucky (might of been 'cause i had a charm on at the time, even though i don't normal pay attention to it <.<). But, it was fun as heck and all the people in the fb just went "rofl, how the hell u not die!!?" xD

LMFAO...xDDD im gonna do that the next time theres an fb19...we just went in there for no reason hhaha