Irritating fog!

Mollochsrb - Heavens Tear
Mollochsrb - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Support Desk
Few weeks ago i noticed that this happening only in Arch and Raging tide city,also noticed that this problem have only ppls with Ati or Intel GPU`s...Anyway i was thinking that new patch`s gonna fix it but still nothing :\
Well what to do to fix it?
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb115/comodor_bucket/2010-06-2305-04-52.jpg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Mollochsrb - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Change the distances? is it at max? if not its the thing that was suppose to be fixed already because it was happening all over the world previously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You should know by now that some areas have foggy weather. This, combined with a low distance setting makes you see pretty much ****. (So yeah, nothing going wrong here)

However, this does seem to be a perfect time to ask when is the sky ever going to get fixed?
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • Mollochsrb - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Tnx on reply guys :)
    Yea i know about low distance but point is coz this happening only on Ati and Intel GPU`s for idk maybe 3 or 4 last weeks,this fog shows when i tele from another location to south arch or tideborn city so no other areas <only these two> and after maybe 30 sec all become crystal clear.Anyway i was talk with some friends about this and noticed that all of them with Ati or Intel GPU`s got same problem ,i also try this on my old PC with Nvidia 8500GT and there fog no showing ,so i think that is just new glitch like one with tideborn face color
    These are my settings on both PC`s!
    2.jpg
    1.jpg

Here are two more SS`s
    http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb115/comodor_bucket/3.jpg
    and after 30+ sec
    http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb115/comodor_bucket/4.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxXvixonXxX - Heavens Tear
    XxXvixonXxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    happens to me with max distances and i got a Nvidia card honey
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well um... I can't say much about the additional fog as it doesn't affect me (ati here). But I just want the sky to load correctly... it's been half a year.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
    edited June 2010
    You're right hun ,tonight after 3h playing on 2nd PC <with Nvidia> i noticed that this happens here2 :\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Funny. I read the title as "irritating frog" and then tried to look for a frog in the screenshot. Thought I was blind or something.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • /Gohan - Dreamweaver6
    /Gohan - Dreamweaver6 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Funny. I read the title as "irritating frog" and then tried to look for a frog in the screenshot. Thought I was blind or something.
    So did I DX
    edited June 2010
    So any idea how to fix this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.