About fist/claw BM

2»

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Fist bm only is fail, sure thing. But saying that a bm should be a support only class, i tell you this, GTFO and stop raging, cause you're just some nub ea frustrated that a underdog like class deals more dmg then you anytime now. Life is a *****.

The only skill tree that's worth a damn that you should have maxed and care about getting your lvl 11 skills for is axes, but if you're full interval, there's very little reason to switch to any other weapon cept in the rare instances where you want dragons. I can kill 3-4 mobs faster using hellspark + fists than I can with axes AoEing them. At end-game there is very little reason to switch from fists/claws.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    RAGEEEEEEEEEEEE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!! Just cause you don't have a bm dragon for your dding, that means the bm is a fail? Get outta here. FACTS:
    1- Fist bm with 5.0 speed sparked will deal more dmg then someone else even using fists with same attack speed/refine.
    2- Fists made bms get out of a underated position, as not being able to do **** and only needed in tws for aoe stun + dragon, to become one of the best classes in terms of pvp.
    3-anni packs had absolutely no ****ing influence on making bms fail, as actually, a vast majority of new players in the game now are fail. Why? Cause while the old players had to grind their asses off from lvl 75+, all the god damn nubs started lvling from bh since lvl 40. So while the old players were actually getting experience pvping cause of being crashed all the time in the old zhenning spots, nubs just spend all day in a instance without knowing what to do when playing their class.

Fist bm only is fail, sure thing. But saying that a bm should be a support only class, i tell you this, GTFO and stop raging, cause you're just some nub ea frustrated that a underdog like class deals more dmg then you anytime now. Life is a *****.
    im sorry but the only one raging here seems to be you.

well, first you fail at damage math. for example take a look at the video a few posts above for example and you know why debuffs are essential even if there is lets say only one fist bm. i can start with saying that 9 seconds dragons will add more damage to boss from squad members than your triple spark alone and if the bm is not a mediocre one like most around he can do both things... dragons and triple spark. then you fail to understand why new players are fail but i guess nobody on LC complain about fail lvl 100's bm's. im the class with the least damage in this game so you fail again, but at guessing this time.
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I want a Showdown between Fist BM and Fist wiz b:angry

*hate fist BMs*, must kill them all b:kiss
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup