Stacking quests

ShawnEx - Archosaur
ShawnEx - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
ok i do the event buy in like the 1st minute i see ppl with 1k points+, i asked my freinds and the told me jus stack ur quests now honestly this is very unfair can a dev or GM say anything about this? y cant all the quests be cleared when the event is over?
Post edited by ShawnEx - Archosaur on

Comments

• ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    It would make sense, but I doubt anything will be done about that. I had even myself found a way to be able to do wait quests through the entire event (accidentally), and I am hoping that either no one else has found it out, or the possible glitch I see could happen with it would happen. Hopefully though, Devs will do something to change this. Until then though, you are best off just stacking the quests yourself unless a GM says otherwise about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ohaider GSnipes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Golassic - Harshlands
    Golassic - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ok i do the event buy in like the 1st minute i see ppl with 1k points+, i asked my freinds and the told me jus stack ur quests now honestly this is very unfair can a dev or GM say anything about this? y cant all the quests be cleared when the event is over?

oh ye let everybody know that m185.gif
    Useing ↑ in Forsaken World forum too

NightRage, WaffleChan, MistaBwanden, SoIar, WraithTanker, BeingHope, Zanyru won't be forgotten~!

RedsRose,Boogiepanda,NiightmareXz,Airyll u guys said everything that i wanned to say =] b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    its not a problem when you stack quests, IMO..
    problem is when players are using account stash to transfer contri packs from alts to main..
    and yes, you can stack quests on all alts (50+ i think) and transfer them to main, open packs and you have like 3k contri points in first minute..

but i guess its ok with devs coz lots of players are getting account stash stones(15 gold).. and you can level those alts transfering EXP orbs you got on main..

nice..
  • ShawnEx - Archosaur
    ShawnEx - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    IT WOULD B REALLY GREAT IF A DEV , MOD OR GM said something about this b:angry
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    sorry to burst your bubble but this is not the place to ask for any changes to the game.
    well there are some exception but...most of the time even the gm here is quite powerless lol.
    (we still have yet to see what is the compensation for the decreased dq price that they promised us after like 1month?)

go post in pw cn's forum or something lol
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • azurluen
    azurluen Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2010

I discover it the first day. But now you told it to all who didn't yet... -__-
    [insert sig here]
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    This issue was pretty obvious since the beggining and easily fixed. Sadly, like many other aspects of the game, people exploit glitches an bug abuse at a massive scale, and the GMs simply look away. It amazes me how a company can spit on their own product.
    sorry to burst your bubble but this is not the place to ask for any changes to the game.
    well there are some exception but...most of the time even the gm here is quite powerless lol.
    (we still have yet to see what is the compensation for the decreased dq price that they promised us after like 1month?)

go post in pw cn's forum or something lol
    This is actually the ideal place to talk about this. The GMs have more influence then you might think, and your 'i cant do anything about it' attitude is the reason they get away wth alot of ****. If the players had self-respect, game would be in a better state.
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i believe the gm here can only influence whats in the item shop lol and also banning/handling players.maybe some localization stuff
    -but i dont know about gms so let me just say that this is what i have seen them doing

so far, i have not seen a quest related/mechanic/patch update change yet. like when are they going to fix the magic shell bug? or even your blazing arrow bug? how about the weapon switch exploit while getting the secondary effect of skills?
    and the list goes on and on and on.
    -exception they fixed expel exploit quite fast, but i doubt the posts in this forum have anthing to do with it
    -frankie admitted he could not do anything to prevent or revert the dq price reduction...but where is the compensation promised? the blessing is not one as of now because they have not said it is, that and how they have made pvp so broken.
    -what about the recent patch update discussion, it doesnt seemed to reach any of the gm's or the developer's ear at all, all it got was a gm closing it without commenting on how they are reacting to the suggestion/problems that came up because of the recent patch update....especially the instance limit of 4 hours, a normal (without any crazy aps) squad would usually take more than 4 hours in a 3-3

i believe this event can be very successful, but you see, it is not that i have no self respect.
    so what if your thread gets 100 thousand views, and made it into the thousandth page, i dont see how it will change at all or affect anything

so suck it up, play the game or leave. i am jsut trying to tell you that you are wasting your breath(or bytes) here.

and i hope that i am wrong and a gm would show up here to explain my mistake....but for now, i am sticking to my stand.
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]