Bragging thread

Wingedfreak - Raging Tide
Wingedfreak - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Tideswell (East)
what im looking for is the coolest most bada** moments you have seen or done. for example you soloed a boss way before you should have or you saw someone do something better then anyone else.

start bragging NOW!!!!
Post edited by Wingedfreak - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Uhm...when i was lvl 40 i got hit for 2k when i only had 1.1k hp and lived O_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wingedfreak - Raging Tide
    Wingedfreak - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Uhm...when i was lvl 40 i got hit for 2k when i only had 1.1k hp and lived O_O

i don't know about anyone else but im impressed
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    One shot a certian level 9x at lvl 78.

16k arma no crit in cube :D.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    b:victory 5.0 aps barb
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    MuGata - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Arcane>LA>HA venomancer

paied **** load for reset scrolls

crited barbs for 10k+

got half a herc and nix for free

nuff said
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World International
    MuGata - Elf Archer - Demon

Perfect World Multilingual
    Lovintom - Barbarian
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I replied in this thread.

Yeah that was epically pro I know.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I killed 5 ppl with Arma at 70 in a TW for a 10k crit with Tangling mire xDb:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I tanked pole uncharmed,clericless,self-buffed & using hp food only at lvl 90 . Been doing it with 1 cleric since lvl 78 (using a poleblade to hold aggro ) .

Am I cool nao ? b:bye
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • CJseven - Raging Tide
    CJseven - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I tanked pole uncharmed,clericless,self-buffed & using hp food only at lvl 90 . Been doing it with 1 cleric since lvl 78 (using a poleblade to hold aggro ) .

Am I cool nao ? b:bye

pimp are you trying to be like me again?b:chuckle

only thing i have to brag about is with the barb i soloed the boss in first week of tw on this server no one else in faction could attack or get close enough to heal me lol
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i like bunnies.

nuff said
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Go eat a possum.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
    edited June 2010
    i like bunnies.

nuff said

WTS land , good for house building at wq vol28 , cheap just for you ! Remember to auto-path afk/drop down when u get there .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Riney - Raging Tide
    Riney - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I have money for FC gold fists.

None exist.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    xRiney - League of Legends. TwilightSparkle / Rarity - Path of Exile closed beta. Dark_Marine - Firefall

Proud brony.
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    WTS land , good for house building at wq vol28 , cheap just for you ! Remember to auto-path afk/drop down when u get there .

i hate maintenance >_> mmmm im a little bit drunk XD gotta work in like 4 hours *** :(
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    edited June 2010
    My daddy once caught a bullet with his bare hands .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    My daddy once caught a bullet with his bare hands .

It was me son. Now go do ur homework.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

• Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    i can pee while im sleeping
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Me me me me me me me.

There.

• Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    My favorite was leading the pvp elite on a 5 minute chase over the hills of the world.

Imagine seeing LuciverV, Wei Wei, Poohbear, LuciferV, TOytank, Knight, Crysomemore, Gonja, Veritas, LeanderBell and Lucifer all running after you in a big pack of holy path and speed buffs.

i did die though XD Didn't they know they just had to send fuzzywuzzy to kill me? I gueess my silly pride doesn't let me run into sz, so i have to run in circles.

divide and conquer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    My favorite was leading the pvp elite on a 5 minute chase over the hills of the world.

Imagine seeing LuciverV, Wei Wei, Poohbear, LuciferV, TOytank, Knight, Crysomemore, Gonja, Veritas, LeanderBell and Lucifer all running after you in a big pack of holy path and speed buffs.

i did die though XD Didn't they know they just had to send fuzzywuzzy to kill me? I gueess my silly pride doesn't let me run into sz, so i have to run in circles.

divide and conquer
    Demon or sage true form, Holy path, charger orb, holy path = 27 seconds of 15m/s, then they need at least a good minute to catch up if they can at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited June 2010

You know .... besides cry , you'd notice that all the top cash shoppers ( idk about knight but he quit anyway ) tend to stick together in this server . Pk could be so much better if they didn't b:surrender .

Apparently allot of ppl would do it , but they just see it pointless go up against all the OP players teaming up against them and their right . Reason why I pretty much stopped pking too :P I only do it if I somehow stumble across some ppl lvl 90 -100 (lots 8x work too ,kinda.... ) in normal gears & if I see none of the OP cash shoppers around . Although even if I find such a fight it wouldn't take long until at least one of those would show up yet it's usually more ( been there , done that :P ) .

Challenging fights are fun but impossible ones aren't > ijs .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I know. I need to make more OP cash shopping friends. I always feel like it's me against the world.
    edited June 2010
    I know. I need to make more OP cash shopping friends. I always feel like it's me against the world.

Lawl at least you guys had somewhat fun vs luci 2 days ago . I assume it got boring after the 7th or 8th time he kept trying to act like Rambo ~ /insert chest beat here ~ & rush in just like that trying to tank 2 lvl 100 archers with lunars , 1 wiz to seal when psy will was up , or vac pot & a veno to purge most of his defensive self buffs as well as the purge effect on bows and ofc die .

I was like wtf , doesn't he ever get tired already ? He died like...9-14(or was it more? I didn't catch all ) times in a row & each & every time he didn't even bother to get full chi while coming out of SZ .

So let's talk again about the part where ppl say he has skill b:shutup
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited June 2010

divide and conquer

Best way to beat Man? - Ask him how to add someone on FaceBook.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Best way to beat Man? - Ask him how to add someone on FaceBook.

ambi apply to QQme. i dont think man kicks for pinoy faces. or clerics using poleblades.....
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I've been denied - twice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Dragon Temple earlier was funny. Luci ran out into like 10 people. I think eventually Ben had a cleric spam heals on him while he killed luci.

Once I tried to arma luci and forgot I didn't have fac protections on :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]