A few suggestions for these forums

crimsonw0lf
crimsonw0lf Posts: 6 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Suggestion Box
Didn't see anywhere to make suggestions for these forums, so I thought this to be the best place to make a thread for them, sorry if this is unwanted, then I apologize in advance if that is the case...

This place just seems to lack some options, no offence. Like the time zone thing, I see no way to change it, but my time zone has several hours difference from the default for these forums, which looks to currently be the only choice...

Also, I have no idea how many people have registered, there are no statistics whatsoever, or options to change how many posts are displayed per page, and how many threads displayed per page, etc., to suit one's personal forum-going preferences.

The last comment I don't expect to change anything here, which I am about to say, but signature limit of 500x100...any of my sigs, height-wise tend to be in the 150-200 range, I have nothing that is 100 in height, isn't that a bit...small? Like userbar small, almost? >.>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by crimsonw0lf on

Comments

• /Gohan - Dreamweaver
    /Gohan - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Your sig can be bigger if it's under the KB limit, but with high quality images or animated GIFs that's not easy :/
  • crimsonw0lf
    crimsonw0lf Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I uploaded my sig pic, but it shrunk it way down and now it can't be seen any good...kind of annoying, but guess I could get by it.

Since I can't be able to download the game for best part of two months or there abouts, I'd like the forums to be more accomadating, but I won't be an ingrate, sig size being small doesn't keep me from posting, I can still chat. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]